DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I would say that the issue was less conditioning and more of an overall look. Anybody that has ever known me or been in the ring with me knows that I can wrestle all day and all night long. I don't get tired, that's not the issue. It's more of a cosmetic issue and my body type is different. I have different ways of working out and my eating habits are at the time. Anybody that has followed my career has seen a lot of fluctuation. I have gone from no muscle tone whatsoever to plumping up to three hundred pounds to cutting that off and becoming more toned and then cutting as much body fat as possible, so I have had my fluctuations and I've switched things around so I think that was more of a cosmetic look and my coaches or the powers-that-be were all very supportive.

Source: Chris Hero in an issue of Suck It, Rovert Weekly

Where does it say that was the reason for his release exactly? Why am I being told to suck it.

I am not denying his look was an issue at one stage. It was but only six months prior to him being released. Watch his own shoot interview for that.

His release was more complex than than and yet again he was in the best shape of his life AND a lot better than a lot of people who are still under contract and in cases on NXT TV too.

So wait wait wait.  There are people that are saying the WWE was dumb to build around the hottest act they've had in literally years?  GTFO with that.

Yeah, its not like the WWE has ever booked around their hottest act before.

bruno-sammartino-wwe.png

Bob-Backlund.jpg

Hulk-Hogan.jpg

8236099_orig.jpg?203

The-Rock-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-3369457

And where is Bryan now?

Currently on the shelf.

But its not like Austin's neck was made of adimantium either.

They did not put the belt on him until his neck was stable. He also altered his working style. 

To the bitter end eh, Rove?

Not at all exactly the quote wasn't in reference to his release. In his own RF Video Shoot Interview he said his body wasn't an issue it was a combination of several issues over time.

You can all post nonsense, memes and get all bro-y derailing the thread but his body simply wasn't in the reasons of why he got released.

On the night his release went public myself and Dylan Waco independent got the same story about his release. We both posted about it on the Observer board. Meltzer eventually posted the story we both pieced together a couple of weeks later.

This week I was the first person to break the news Steen officially signed with WWE and was the first person to post the picture of Steen and Triple H together - two hours before WWE.com even posted it.

.....are you waiting for us to ask you for the story, or is this where you pitch us Observer subscriptions?

Also, it's the ominbus thread. You can't use your "You guys this is derailing the topic" nonsense here. It is already, by design, derailed.

• Like 2

.....are you waiting for us to ask you for the story, or is this where you pitch us Observer subscriptions?

What's the point at this stage? Instead of just asking you turned into some weird vs me thing.

Mostly by fluke and people telling stuff I have broken a load of NXT stories over the past two years or so. Loads of signings, start dates, pushes, politics etc. If you are questioning my word about this story then you are questioning the word of DylanWaco too. Again we both got the same story after talking to several people each. I have posted the issues with Hero a lot of places so no Observer sub needed including here to my best recollection. Again I am amazed people that people run with the Hero was released because he was fat thing when he was lean and in the best shape of his life when he was released. In his RF Video shoot he had even from a distance visible veins popping out of his arms.

What was your fucking story already? Jesus man, it's like your like getting trolled or something.

Not my story and I don't like getting trolled would rather ask things directly then two pages of nonsense and lame memes. Again Dylan got the same story and eventually after going round the houses Meltzer finally reported it.

Why is it so hard to believe that Mr. Olympia Superfan Triple H would release Chris Hero because he felt he wasn't putting any effort at the gym. It seems very plausible to me that Triple H saw this 

kassius-ohno1-2004652.jpg

told him to not be as skinny fat and released him when he didn't see any changes. 

What's the point at this stage? Instead of just asking you turned into some weird vs me thing.

Mostly by fluke and people telling stuff I have broken a load of NXT stories over the past two years or so. Loads of signings, start dates, pushes, politics etc. If you are questioning my word about this story then you are questioning the word of DylanWaco too. Again we both got the same story after talking to several people each. I have posted the issues with Hero a lot of places so no Observer sub needed including here to my best recollection. Again I am amazed people that people run with the Hero was released because he was fat thing when he was lean and in the best shape of his life when he was released. In his RF Video shoot he had even from a distance visible veins popping out of his arms.

Oh what the fuckkkkkkkk?

Why is it so hard to believe that Mr. Olympia Superfan Triple H would release Chris Hero because he felt he wasn't putting any effort at the gym.

Because he was putting the effort in. Gym time is mandatory and look at his body at taping just before he was released. This is lazy and uninformed thinking. Who do you know in NXT?

Once again Chris Hero himself said his body wasn't an issue.

Hey, he's now confirmed as a great independent journalist!  He's scooped not only us, but the Great Meltzer himself.  RESPECT HIM!!!

He'll tell you what the issue is, once he sets up his Website so we can subscribe and give him the $9.99 he deserves.

Chris Hero has visible veins....hahaha.  Chris Hero himself also said his body was an issue.  In an interview posted on this very board.  Where is your source saying Chris Hero said his body wasn't an issue coming from?  And thanks for breaking the news about Kevin Steen.  No one saw that coming, not even when he made like 2000 farewell speeches in the last month.  And you know what, I've got the Spauldings to break a little news around here myself.  WrestleMania 32 will happen, it will happen in the year 2016 sometime around late March or early April, and there will be a main event match.  I just scooped Dave Meltzer......again.

• Like 1

People are really using the "I know people" defense online still?

Are is he going to humble brag some more about la-de-fucking-da news he broke?

Snap.

Why isn't my track record of breaking news/having stories and then being correct not being permissible here exactly? From legit breaking the Triple H-Steen thing to breaking the news Devitt signed with WWE and giving his start date.

Hey, he's now confirmed as a great independent journalist!  He's scooped not only us, but the Great Meltzer himself.  RESPECT HIM!!!

He'll tell you what the issue is, once he sets up his Website so we can subscribe and give him the $9.99 he deserves.

Not a journalist nor claim to be me. Have no aspirations to run a site either.

Chris Hero has visible veins....hahaha.  Chris Hero himself also said his body was an issue.  In an interview posted on this very board.  Where is your source saying Chris Hero said his body wasn't an issue coming from?

I've stated this several times already Chris in himself in his RF Video release.

Did you actually read the last page?

Thread is getting too lame and mental for me to reply to. You are acting like babies.

Would rather have been asked directly in the first place than endure the terribly unfunny and lame subsequent posts. Also I already explained his release on here back in May. I just checked.