DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

What are the definitive Rock v. Triple H matches? My son, who has only seen the Rock in the Cena Wrestlemania matches and Triple H in recent years, wants to see.

Summerlsam 98 Ladder Match

Backlash 2000

Judgement Day 2000

They also had a good "I Quit" match on RAW on 1/25/99.

There's also the I-C title change in February of 1996, and, if you can find it, the dX/Nation street fight that sets up SummerSlam.

You could also throw in the Fully Loaded '98 2/3 falls match and the strap match from the following year if you can tolerate all the run-ins.

For anyone that watched Wrestlemania 30 on NBC last night, how much did they edit out of those matches? I should have known better than to think they'd show the whole thing but it looked like the even had to make some edits to cut those into an hour time frame.

For anyone that watched Wrestlemania 30 on NBC last night, how much did they edit out of those matches? I should have known better than to think they'd show the whole thing but it looked like the even had to make some edits to cut those into an hour time frame.

I didn't watch, but if it's like they have done the event in the past few years, it's basically "Wrestlemania: the Music Video".

Please, keep that hockey shit out of here too ...

People who don't like hockey are generally the world's worst people.
True. And they probably don't go in the thread that's devoted to that wonderful sport.

I was being pissy, and I apologize.

• Like 2

http://www.wwe.com/videos/fergal-devitt-speaks-to-renee-young-after-arriving-at-nxt-wwecom-exclusive-aug-4-26544375

Irish-born Superstar Fergal Devitt tells Renee Young what it feels like to leave stardom in Japan for NXT, and what the WWE Universe can expect from his in-ring style.

So soft spoken. Renee likes him.

BuOBwNvCEAA_2mX.jpg

Despite claims made in this video we do have TMZ.

I didn't think Devitt would ever sign actually. Not that he shouldn't be there but he seemed to be making good money with New Japan then gotts go back home and just be a guy. I don't know why you would give up having your cake and eating it too.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/fergal-devitt-speaks-to-renee-young-after-arriving-at-nxt-wwecom-exclusive-aug-4-26544375

Irish-born Superstar Fergal Devitt tells Renee Young what it feels like to leave stardom in Japan for NXT, and what the WWE Universe can expect from his in-ring style.

So soft spoken. Renee likes him.

BuOBwNvCEAA_2mX.jpg

Despite claims made in this video we do have TMZ.

Who is this soft spoken man and what has he done with the Real Rock 'N Rolla, Prince fookin' Devitt?

Can anyone recommend me some good matches from Japan involving Okada, Tanahashi, Suzuki, Ishii and others if possible??

Have watched some of the G1 tournament and im hooked.

Thanks

Not a big Japan guy, but I can't say enough nice things about the Japan forum here. They were very cool about answering my FMW questions so they might be able to help get you started (which, I unfortunately stopped watching around the time the Network popped off).

• Like 2

Can anyone recommend me some good matches from Japan involving Okada, Tanahashi, Suzuki, Ishii and others if possible??

Have watched some of the G1 tournament and im hooked.

Thanks

Not a big Japan guy, but I can't say enough nice things about the Japan forum here. They were very cool about answering my FMW questions so they might be able to help get you started (which, I unfortunately stopped watching around the time the Network popped off).

Thanks man

Honestly, that's a fairly restrained response from Orton. At least he didn't snatch her purse from her and defecate in it right after taking the picture.