DVDVR Message Board

I am purposely waiting...

RIPPA

to see if the old posts and stuff are going to merge back in before I go crazy creating new forums and stuff.

I would rather not double my work is possible

But on the flip side, and all that happens is we get a viewable archive, that won't be the end of the world either. We just raise the bar on making this version as awesome as the last all by our onesies. Pull yourselves up by your boostraps, lads! and all that.

• Like 2

If possible, I'd say don't go too crazy on the subforums. I think it spreads the board out too much and keeps a lot of people from seeing/noticing things they might not usually check out.

If they're not smart enough to click on "View New Content", they probably don't have an opinion worth sharing.

• Like 3

If possible, I'd say don't go too crazy on the subforums. I think it spreads the board out too much and keeps a lot of people from seeing/noticing things they might not usually check out.

You just want links to your reviews to get my eyeballs. :)

Actually kinda like having 1 big forum myself instead of all the little sub forums too

Besides a handfull of general purpose threads in each, the puro & lucha sub sections weren't really that busy on the old board

Actually kinda like having 1 big forum myself instead of all the little sub forums too

Besides a handfull of general purpose threads in each, the puro & lucha sub sections weren't really that busy on the old board

Ugh, hate the splintered wrestling discussion.

Ugh, hate the splintered wrestling discussion.

Well, having the forum- if nothing else, but for the tournaments being run, would be useful when March Madness comes up.

• 2 weeks later...

Since it got archived, it might be possible to copy and paste the old purotopia stuff like poll results  http://web.archive.org/web/20130502141944/http://board.deathvalleydriver.com/forum/36-purotopia/

EDIT: Nevermind, I was teased into thinking they had the actual content of threads saved. I WAS DUPED! Sorry to get your hopes up.