DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: MIKE CRUZ

RIPPA

THE VORDELL WALKER RULE REMAINS IN EFFECT!

And it would be really swell if indies would stop booking 3 and 4 ways. So much nonsense to shift through. Anyway... there is also this

There's a Vordell Walker Rule?

For the WOTD there is - in that when I pick a US indy worker - if there is a match against Vordell Walker, that is the match I am going to post.

I think I have been able to do it 4 times so far

• Like 1

Mike Cruz was one of the best guys on the indies last year I thought. I knew Rippa would post that Vordell match.

v. Too Cold Scorpio

v. Low Ki

Most recent match I can find is this triangle match from some Georgia indy against Jonathan Gresham and Corey Hollis

Scorp match is excellent and one of the best indy matches of last year. That three-way I posted is bad though, don't watch it. I could have done anything with those 8 minutes, I don't know what is wrong with me. It did leave me wanting to see Gresham v. Cruz in a singles. That's bound to have happened somewhere in Florida or Alabama or something right?

Middlin' promo skills. He has a look that makes me think ROH should bring him in as the silent Briscoe cousin. The Briscoes could bring him in by saying they needed help on the farm.

Great physique for a littler guy. It's obvious he takes his craft seriously, but I dunno if it's gonna be enough.

Big fan of Mike Cruz. The feud he and Rios are having with Eddie Graves and Teddy Stigma in FIP/Evolve is really good. He's one of the better indie guys in Florida that is now tearing it up north in promotions like AIW.

There's a Vordell Walker Rule?

For the WOTD there is - in that when I pick a US indy worker - if there is a match against Vordell Walker, that is the match I am going to post.

This is a good rule to follow.