DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Fuck I forgot how godawful Eva Marie, her weird hoodie wearing egg headed boyfriend, and her family are.

Yeah.  Those parts are like all shitty reality show and no redeeming wrestling antics.

If someone told me those parts were accidentally spliced in from a different show, I would believe you until I vaguely remembered who she was.

Dear episode of Three's Company where there's a misunderstanding,

I just wanted to tell you how much I love you.  Where have you been?  Everyone keeps telling me I should just get to know That episode of Perfect Strangers where they get trapped on a ledge after sneaking into someone's office.  But it's just not the same.

Please come back,

Sincerely,

That guy who keeps a spreadsheet of T.V. Guide's Cheers and Jeers

• Like 1

Seriously, though.  Eva Marie is horrible.  Her Paleo-diet boyfriend is horrible.  Her family is horrible. 

Why can't we just watch Daniel Bryan shopping for die-cutting machines for his old-timey scrapbooking.  Every episode he becomes more like your aunt who lives upstate and sells hand-sewn Bald Eagle keyholders at the county fair.

The payoff with Eva is coming. Mark my words she will be the top heel in the divas division for years to come.

Payoff? Payoff for me would be her getting introduced to Dave Batista in front of HoodedEggMan.

Dave could get advice on face shimmer and deltoid implants all at the same time!

• Like 1

I would watch the fuck out of "Yes To Antiquing With Daniel Bryan" as a WWE Network spin-off. I'm just saying.

Or any local PBS travel show or issues discussion panel:

logo_forum_podcast_300x300.jpg

He needs to stop threatening to leave and go back to the armories and start threatening to leave to explore all the fine attractions in our great state of [insert state name here].

Daniel Bryan + Pledge Drive = Morgantown Don Knotts Heritage Museum (or equivalent) mug on my desk.

I just finished watching the entire first season. IRL I know girls like Ariane and Trinity and they are both a blast to watch. Trinity playing the straight man to all of Ariane's meltdowns, drama, etc. is awesome. I see Trinity in the babysitter role like Jake Roberts had when he went to AAA in the early 90's. I dare say Ariane would have been released by now if Trinity wasn't by her side to calm her down on occasions.

Summer Rae's addition to the show is a negative for me. Ugly, annoying voice, and I overall do not like the way she plays her WWE character.

I just finished watching the entire first season. IRL I know girls like Ariane and Trinity and they are both a blast to watch. Trinity playing the straight man to all of Ariane's meltdowns, drama, etc. is awesome. I see Trinity in the babysitter role like Jake Roberts had when he went to AAA in the early 90's. I dare say Ariane would have been released by now if Trinity wasn't by her side to calm her down on occasions.

Summer Rae's addition to the show is a negative for me. Ugly, annoying voice, and I overall do not like the way she plays her WWE character.

PLEEEEEASE NUKE HIM PLEEEEEEEEASE

• Like 2