DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Alicia Fox is great on this show. She serves no purpose on the program other than being Nattie's Nelson Muntz and laughing at her misfortune. It's truly wonderful.

John Cena not wanting kids isn't surprising, all the sick and dying kids he sees through Make A Wish has to really fuck with him and be soul crushing. I can see that being a reason why. I'm surprised Cena stood his ground on it in the end though.

Also, I really wanna live with John Cena and live at that house.

Alicia Fox is great on this show. She serves no purpose on the program other than being Nattie's Nelson Muntz and laughing at her misfortune. It's truly wonderful.

Not just Nattie. When Eva Marie was going to be a ring announcer Alicia told her she was gonna fuck up and get fired.

Fandango had a show-stealing line too.

Natayla: "I did something I shouldn't have done with Stephanie..."

Fandango: "Did you make-out with her?"

I think Cena just likes his life as it is. I did find myself sympathizing with Nikki when she correctly pointed out she was making all the sacrifices and he wasn't making any. 

We can call Nikki annoying and over-bearing, but it's pretty obvious who's calling the shots in this relationship.

I think Cena just likes his life as it is. I did find myself sympathizing with Nikki when she correctly pointed out she was making all the sacrifices and he wasn't making any. 

We can call Nikki annoying and over-bearing, but it's pretty obvious who's calling the shots in this relationship.

Vince McMahon?

vince-mcmahon-triple-h-gorilla-position-

• Like 1

He got her picture frames and candles and stuff though.

Also, Nikki is dating Cena and starring in an E! reality show.  She's freaking set now.  She may be making "sacrifices" but it's exploded her career.

Yeah, but look at Mickie James' predicament of how dating Cena is a double-edged sword. He decides one day he doesn't want to be with her, and maybe it's too awkward to have her around, she's screwed.

That's basically why Chyna was driven out too. She did want more cash and made wacky demands, but it essentially boiled down to Triple H and Stephanie not wanting her around.

I also loved how Eva Marie's family showed more charisma and personality in four or five minutes than Eva Marie has in her whole WWE run.

The dad, in particular, is fantastic. He was like the anti-Daniel Bryan: "No! No! Nooooooooooo!"

I also loved how Eva Marie's family showed more charisma and personality in four or five minutes than Eva Marie has in her whole WWE run.

The dad, in particular, is fantastic. He was like the anti-Daniel Bryan: "No! No! Nooooooooooo!"

The mom was crazy.  All quiet and then goer the farthest with like super insane ultimatums and mood swings:

"If you get a divorce you can never set foot in this house again

Oh, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME

I miss you so much"

Also, just about any dude looks like shit compared to Bryan.  Goddamn, he knows how to play that schmaltzy romance game with a straight face.  It's almost like he's....into it!?  Dude was like a cribbing from hallmark cards tucked in his cuffs or something.

Bryan's speech and Brie's reaction would have been lovely, romantic and sweet if, you know, there hadn't been an entire frigging camera crew there.

How I keep imagining it went:

Daniel: Brie, you're my life. You complete me. I never knew happiness till I met you. I love you...

Director: CUT! Sorry, lighting is all wrong. Where the fuck is the lighting guy?

I think Eva Marie's family kinda turned her face alittle. At the very least it made her sympathetic.

They did seem to suckle off of the opportunity to be outraged.  Like it's their favorite family activity.  It was like an emotional feeding frenzy once they all decided as a pack that they were going to be the victims.  Anyone's going to pick up some bad habits from growing up in that.

Bottom line: Run, slightly-larger-Dom-Irrera, Run!

From the fiance's website:

"He has one goal and one goal only, to forever destroy the current concept of what it is to be fit."

I hate to tell him, but I'm almost certain I've already done that.

"and one goal only" always sounds like such a stupid turn of phrase.  Like he's defiantly unwilling to achieve two things.  Because that first thing is so important, like, to the protein shake industry.  He wants to make sure you know he'll never be distracted by a second goal in life. 

Like, if Brie ever asks him "So, what do you want to do for Christmas?  We could try ice skating or>>>>BABE, WHAT PART OF AND ONE GOAL ONLY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND..GOD! IT'S LIKE EVERYONE IS WORKING WITH THE NORDITRAC EMPIRE TO DESTROY ME!!!!! AUGH ENERGY-BAR ME, BABE!!!!"

The cynical part of me says that at least some of Eva Marie's supposedly huge backstage heat is because she's not interested in dating anyone in the company due to being with this guy.

Whenever he's around he's probably a pretty big pest:

"Mega-shake?  Anyone? ANYONE WANT A HIT ON THIS MEGA-SHAKE???? Fine...more for me.  It'll help me with that one goal I have.

Hey, Orton...ORTON!!! Hey, have you ever considered that maybe your problem right now is that you have too many goals?  Have you ever even asked yourself how many is right number?  Would you be surprised to know that it's one and one only?"

He got her picture frames and candles and stuff though.

Also, Nikki is dating Cena and starring in an E! reality show.  She's freaking set now.  She may be making "sacrifices" but it's exploded her career.

Yeah, but look at Mickie James' predicament of how dating Cena is a double-edged sword. He decides one day he doesn't want to be with her, and maybe it's too awkward to have her around, she's screwed.

That's basically why Chyna was driven out too. She did want more cash and made wacky demands, but it essentially boiled down to Triple H and Stephanie not wanting her around.

Yeah but I mean, they already cut the Bellas and they are back.  Mickie was also with another guy when she had an affair with John right?  Nikki at least is living with him and despite and she can ride out this Total Divas gravy train until whenever E! says it's run its course.  By that time she can probably retire from pro wrestling and then make bank on appearances at conventions or Wizard World or whatever.

Also Eva Marie's fiancee did come off like a major douche for meeting his future bride's parents in a hoodie with no shirt.  You don't have to wear a suit, but put a shirt on dude.  Also you have to ask for the blessing before you propose.  So don't ask for a blessing at that point, just announce it.

Now playing devil's advocate, producers probably set a lot of that up.

The cynical part of me says that at least some of Eva Marie's supposedly huge backstage heat is because she's not interested in dating anyone in the company due to being with this guy.

"Mega-shake? Anyone? ANYONE WANT A HIT ON THIS MEGA-SHAKE???? Fine...more for me. It'll help me with that one goal I have.

Hey, Orton...ORTON!!! Hey, have you ever considered that maybe your problem right now is that you have too many goals? Have you ever even asked yourself how many is right number? Would you be surprised to know that it's one and one only?"

Give that guy a contract on Raw stat!

I want him doing lunges to the Ring with Dolph.

I want him telling Cesaro to "swing with his knees" for better ab stability.

I want him telling Cena and Henry that "dead lifts are for pussies" and that its all about "triple digit reps" or some other cross fit BS.

Turn him into Ben Stiller from Dodgeball. Serious Kfed douche potential here.