DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Does that talent relations duo really have that much power? If I didn't know anything, I would think they were producers/bookers. I would think HHH or Stephanie would tell Trinity that they had big plans for her. They showed Road Dogg talking to the Bellas one time about the layout of their match and that was like the first episode. The rest of the time it was the guy or the lady telling them everything they had to do from matches to appearances.

I doubt they are actually that powerful. And I fucking hate those two. The first Diva who stands up to them and says, "No, dumbass, I'm not doing that. THIS is what I'm doing tonight." will be my favorite...... and it'll never happen. I wish the WWE locker room would remember they're independent contractors and not employees.

Cena is like a robot. This guy is amazing. Uso was my favorite guy on the show, but Cena is making his way. Just no selling everything.

Girlfriend whines about getting married? No sells it and acts cool.

Girlfriend whines about arguing with her sister? No sells it and acts cool.

Girlfriend whines about her insecurities and not being able to relax in his home? No sells it and acts cool.

Girlfriend puts sweat clothes in the nice clothes hamper? WHAT THE FUCK? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Like 5

Assuming Cena's been upfront about his feelings regarding marriage/kids from the start, and I'd guess he has been, I have to wonder why Nikki has invested so much time and effort into a relationship that clearly can't go anywhere.

• Like 1

Assuming Cena's been upfront about his feelings regarding marriage/kids from the start, and I'd guess he has been, I have to wonder why Nikki has invested so much time and effort into a relationship that clearly can't go anywhere.

Because it's John Cena. I would give it up for him and so would all of you.

• Like 2

Alicia Fox is great on this show. She serves no purpose on the program other than being Nattie's Nelson Muntz and laughing at her misfortune. It's truly wonderful.

John Cena not wanting kids isn't surprising, all the sick and dying kids he sees through Make A Wish has to really fuck with him and be soul crushing. I can see that being a reason why. I'm surprised Cena stood his ground on it in the end though.

Also, I really wanna live with John Cena and live at that house.

Alicia Fox is great on this show. She serves no purpose on the program other than being Nattie's Nelson Muntz and laughing at her misfortune. It's truly wonderful.

Not just Nattie. When Eva Marie was going to be a ring announcer Alicia told her she was gonna fuck up and get fired.

Fandango had a show-stealing line too.

Natayla: "I did something I shouldn't have done with Stephanie..."

Fandango: "Did you make-out with her?"

I think Cena just likes his life as it is. I did find myself sympathizing with Nikki when she correctly pointed out she was making all the sacrifices and he wasn't making any. 

We can call Nikki annoying and over-bearing, but it's pretty obvious who's calling the shots in this relationship.