DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

I actually remember reading that, while the marriage was always troubled, John Cena split up with his wife ultimately because they couldn't agree on how to remodel their home. Like, they wanted to do very different things and kept arguing over it.

Beware, Nikki. John Cena takes his house very seriously.

If I had a house that big, I'd have chrome everything. Just, everywhere, shiny and metal. Then I'd slick my hair back and walk around in a bathrobe and sunglasses.

So, Nikki Bella would have to accept that.

DVDVR Dream Mansions.....and.....go....

I'd have this '40s decaying old Hollywood mansion, Norma Desmond-style. For Lulz, I'd occasionally throw a dummy into the pool to make people think someone had been murdered.

Or pull a Sarah Winchester and just keep adding room after room until my house was some sort of scary maze that tourists would get lost in.

• Like 2

If my house was that nice, I'd probably be pretty particular about it too. However, maybe not while Nikki is trying to get naked.

That isn't going anywhere. I am sure he has hit enough to not worry about a "missed opportunity" with seeing her naked or whatever. 

I personally hang up sweaty clothes to dry out BEFORE putting them in the bin. 

I'm disappointed I wont get to see the Bellas financially ruin Cena and Bryan resulting in them becoming wacky odd couple roomies together on a reality show. But the bright side is that we should hopefully get to see them do Thanksgiving or Christmas together on the program.

Anything sexual involving Cena and Nikki comes off as incredibly awkward. It's bizarre how uncomfy Cena looks.

I simply don't find them believable on this show, which is weird since obviously they are together.

Cena seems too cool and collected to put up with this crazed, marriage-obsessed women who may or may not be with him due to the cash. He comes off like he'd probably better suited to Brie, actually.

Meanwhile Nikki tries to come off as sexual liberated, which would be fine except, as noted, any time she even broaches the subject of sex he acts like someone just told him he has to walk barefoot over shards of glass and hot coal.

I hope this is all due to scripted nature of the show, and the awkwardness that comes with it, rather than an actual portrayal of their relationship.

I think the show would be better if they all had to play their characters. Cena has to go to a wedding but only has jorts to wear, DB missing important events due to having to watch ROH, etc.

Buying his mom a house, helping out with money from time to time etc. that's totally fine and understandable.

But flat out supporting everyone in his extended family for the rest of their lives seems a bit much. I'd also hate to be relying on my brother for cash and have to worry about staying on his good side.

He does have a ton of money though, so yeah, it might just be a drop in the ocean.

They estimate Cena to have $35 million but I don't think he's really rich enough to be supporting a bunch of people forever.

Buying his mom a house, helping out with money from time to time etc. that's totally fine and understandable.

But flat out supporting everyone in his extended family for the rest of their lives seems a bit much. I'd also hate to be relying on my brother for cash and have to worry about staying on his good side.

He does have a ton of money though, so yeah, it might just be a drop in the ocean.

They estimate Cena to have $35 million but I don't think he's really rich enough to be supporting a bunch of people forever.

I think TMZ said he was worth something like $20 million. And that was before the divorce.Granted, he had an iron-clad pre-nup, but it's generally thought that he had to pay his wife a ton of money to keep quiet about the dirt she had on him.

IIRC, Hogan had more money than Cena or any other wrestler ever did a few years ago. And between the divorce, the Graziano lawsuit and some bad investments, he still managed to go broke. Anything's possible.

What exactly is JoJo getting paid for???

To look as good as she does, I guess. I don't know man. WWE is trying to give her a little offense as you can see on the last two shows. But yea, she brings nothing to the show to be honest. Was she even on the show last week?

I think the show would be better if they all had to play their characters... DB missing important events due to having to watch ROH.

Does he have to watch it live? Because he does play his character on the show and a part of his character is that of a man who has no TV. A confused John Cena pointed it out. Which, now that we know he's very particular about things, in a very OCD manner, probably meant that they cut out the scene of him having some sort of panic attack, since he couldn't perform his scheduled TV based ritual. Or maybe he was relieved since no TV meant he didn't have to reveal whatever his weird ritual is, that he has to do every time he sees a TV.