DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

I hope the first episode is Cena making Nikki get her family to sign tenant agreements similar to her cohabitation agreement.  And then Nikki tries to explain the hamper system.  And the second episode is Cena losing it because D-Brine is bathing in the pool and pooping in the yard and he wants Big Johnny to teach his new son-in-law how to be civilized.  And then Uncle Road Warrior Animal comes over to visit.

Seriously, Bryan Danielson and Road Warrior Animal being linked through marriage is even weirder than finding out that Dusty Rhodes, Jerry Sags, and Tugboat were brothers-in-law.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tangentially - The WWE had Lana and Rusev take over their snapchat to promote Total Divas

Rusev went to buy Lana her "Christmas Present"

It was a fucking boa constrictor

I enjoy watching Rusev and Dean Ambrose on this show, even though I'm well aware it's pretty much trash.  I can't explain it.  Seeing Ambrose lording over the bar area in his home was amusing.  

And plus Renee Young basically walking around in bikinis everywhere, even when she goes out shopping was also just great in general.

• 4 weeks later...

This season is my favorite by far.  I wish there was more Miz/Maryse as Miz is a pretty damn great guy IRL.  I adore Renee and her and Dean seem like one helluva couple.  They seem like the realest couple in the room.  And Rusev and Lana are on another level.  We've been blessed with so much gold between them, and the bachelorette party rib was pretty damn funny.  I wished more people would watch this as it's actually for once worth watching.  It also helps that I skip the Bella stuff unless Bryan's part of it.

• Like 3

That reminds me, was TJ seen at the wedding?  Considering where things stand with him and WWE (particularly him not being on the show) was he even seen next to Nattie?  Either that was some clever editing or he couldn't attend due to the WWE dispute.