DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

If episode 6 is the episode that aired this week than I don't think it happened because I'm pretty sure Eva and Mandy were all about supporting Rosa's  gluttony featuring Mandy helping her stuff her face for no reason since her baby daddy wasn't even watching the webcam to see all the food go inside her as he was probably busy somewhere else, stress eating himself in to a shame spiral of his own.

I feel like dating Nikki is more tolerable than Nattie though. Or Rosa.

Shit, Eva Marie is probably one of the most level-headed! That's fucked up.

I haven't watched this season, but, last season, I thought Eva Marie was the most sympathetic person on the show (possibly the only sympathetic regular on the show).

LOl, Bryan's composting toilet still makes me laugh,  Haven't thought of that in awhile.

I thought Nikki came off as the more tolerable Bella (granted, that's faint praise).

Bryan's iciness towards Nikki is one of the most intriguing aspects of the show, tbh.

I always thought it must be weird for a guy married to a twin. No matter what: You are going to be attracted to your sister-in-law. It's inevitable. And awkward.

I think that's why he's so mean and snarky towards her all the time. It's a defense mechanism He knows he has to keep her at a safe distance and not grow too fond of her. 

And. yes, Eva Marie has turned into a quite sympathetic person. All the girls (sans Nattie and Paige) complaining about why Eva is only in WWE because of "her looks" is, eh, mildly ironic to say the least.  

• Like 1

"She just wants to use WWE as a stepping stone!"

Um, pretty much every model-turned-diva in history has done that.  Why is she getting singled out all of a sudden?

It was best when it was the Bella's tossing that line around then turning around and saying there not sure they could resign cause they need to look at what other options they have in the entertainment world

• Like 1