DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

I've not really read through this thread but has the comedic brilliance of Titus O'Neil been discussed at all?

On rating Eva Marie out of ten:

"I think you a ten."

*turns to Cameron*

"You about an eight & a half. Just cos

of your attitude. You fine though."

... "You keep talking you gon' go down to a 7"

"6!"

"5!"

This show really needed more Paige, it was unbearable. Between the feuding Bellas - again - the stupid Natalya/Naomi shit (literally) and Rosa playing referee for Cameron and Alicia... ohmygodmakeitstop.

Guys, when Nikki said, "When your man is built like my man, you don't wanna do cardio outside. You wanna do cardio inside. If you know what I mean.", I don't know what she meant. Dear God, what did she mean??? Please help me!!! I gotta know!!!!

"It's all about that Chin-a-ling Ching-a-ling baby"....I hate you Cameron

Brie outhere wildin tho...no condom no care.

She speaks like everything she says is a fucking Twitter hashtag.

"Chingle, Chingle"

"Girlbye"

"Bomb dot com"

Fire her. Now.

Cameron is the worst and balance was almost restored with her being the worst on the show but not this week.

Best: D Bry for being awesome. Runner up Dolph for his cameo.

Worst: Nikki is the only reason Cameron isn't the worst of the week. If you want to show someone an episode why she sucks this episode is a glaring example of all Nikki's dumb doubletalk. Runner up: Cameron still has no idea she is the drizzling shits in the ring and is a walking twitter machine.

Paige is single handedly saving this show.  Seems like she's usually the instigator for everything.  Brie gets drawn out drinking and then pukes on Nikki's tits.  A million creepy websites just got hours of boner fuel from that clip alone.

I'm thinking they are showing stuff out of order because it seems like next week has something about the Neidhart house having problems, which is something Nattie referred to a few episodes ago.

Titus sightings:  Reaction to Fox trying to scare everyone and the maroon suit appears when Barret comes back.

And a Dan Spivey appearance.  And quite literally, lives are gonna be in Waylon Mercy's hands now.

Next Week:  Eva Marie's family... oof.

Paige & Brie Mode were hilarious, as was Alicia scaring people under the table.. great reactions. Love the cameos Renee Young, Emma, Titus, Barrett, and of course Dan Spivey at the end. Paige & Alicia have definitely been the best, great additions to the show, but I do wish Summer was still a main character.

I could watch episodes of a drunk Paige and Brie hanging out all day.

Man, that whole Alicia/Wade thing was painful to watch. it felt like probably one of the realest moments this show has ever had which is why it was probably so uncomfortable.

I miss Trinity and Jon though. They became my favorite WWE couple.