DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 7/4/14

victor

Bo Dallas refers to Torito as a "Bo-Vine" and swears to win the Battle Royale for the IC Title in honor of the fallen "Little Daniel." He then got gored by Torito and scolded him like a child before bodyslamming him.

That's all you really need to know.

• Like 2

Don't forget the main event grudge match....Brock Lesnar vs Brock Lesnar.

inside a steel Brock Lesnar

After which, the shark Lesnar F5'd in '03 comes out to cash in the MITB briefcase that Ambrose traded him early in the show. They proceed to have a **** 1/2 match. Shark goes over and is then revealed to have been Ambrose the entire time.

• Like 2

Bo Dallas refers to Torito as a "Bo-Vine" and swears to win the Battle Royale for the IC Title in honor of the fallen "Little Daniel." He then got gored by Torito and scolded him like a child before bodyslamming him.

That's all you really need to know.

I give them credit, it looks like they've stumbled on a way to dilute Daniel Bryan's heat. Bo has actually got superover with this and he's going to be the one to kill the yes chants by burying them in irony.

I thought Paige was great tonight, obviously playing the insincere heel too but in a relatively understated way.

Don't forget the main event grudge match....Brock Lesnar vs Brock Lesnar.

inside a steel Brock Lesnar

Nah, it's gotta be INSIDE THE BROCKTAGON!
Well played

INSIDE THE BROCKTAGON can only be said in Paul Heyman's voice.

Expected you guys to be going GaGa over Sheamus-Del Rio. On paper it is a match done a zillion times on WWE TV I know but it was one of the best TV matches of the year and the type of match that elevates the US belt.

Sheamus/Del Rio was a good match. Hard to pick a favorite in the A.J./Paige feud both seem to be heels. A.J.'s personality makes it hard for her to be a face. Lana's Russian accent has started to go in and out, I wonder if that's on purpose or accidental. 

I tuned back in for the second half-end of ADR/Sheamus and yeah they crafted a damn good and different finish but the 'E should know everyone is sick of them pairing off by now. Enjoyed that, the Swagger/Rusev faceoff, Bo actually hitting the Bo-dog correct, Cesaro being a fucker, and the last match but the show wasn't much overall.