DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

I'm happy that she's back and we are all able to laugh about this.

10307178_652116218204822_164520165223609

If nobody has yet made an Emma highlight video set to "Been Caught Stealing" we should close down the internet.

Or one of you with more skill than I should get on that tonight.

• Like 2

Local authorities were called to WWE's headquarters in Stamford, CT today after a package containing white powder was delivered to the company.

The WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT, was checked out this afternoon after police responded to reports of a mysterious white powder. "WWE received a suspicious packaeg at its headquarters today, and contacted local law enforcement to investigate," WWE's Tara Carraro told The Stamford Advocate. "All WWE personnel are safe, and business is being conducted as usual."

When is Dean Ambrose going to learn to send mail to his home address not to his business address   :P

• Like 2

Sources say an overweight middle-aged man was seen leaving the scene of the package drop, pointing his fingers in the air and and yelling "YES!" repeatedly.  Parents' basements in the immediate area are being searched at this hour.

About time this steered back to Walmart talk. The guy who collects the carts at my local Walmart looks quite demented. In the winter when it was below zero he wore a ski mask with his big thick glasses over the ski mask. It was really something to see.

Maybe he was just really cold with really shitty eyesight. And also a serial killer. Watch out! He's right behind you with a cart return machine!

• Like 1