DVDVR Message Board

JULY PHOTO THREAD

I wonder when that was published...we're looking at at-least after April 1992, surprised they didn't use a more recent photo there.

The Apter mags weren't allowed access to WWF guys so they were forced to use (and re-use) pictures of them from before the ban.  Hell, there are PWI COVERS from 1989 showing Hogan with a full head of hair and holding the 1984 version of the championship.

• Like 1

Now I'd like to think Big Dave bought that jacket from a dealer for $10,000....had it authenticated and everything.

And that the dealer was Flair using a socko Ebay account...and the jacket Dave bought is just something Ric picked up at Ross the day before.

• Like 2

Now I'd like to think Big Dave bought that jacket from a dealer for $10,000....had it authenticated and everything.

And that the dealer was Flair using a socko Ebay account...and the jacket Dave bought is just something Ric picked up at Ross the day before.

Everyday he's hustling... for great bargains!

Can we stop quoting photos that are the size of city blocks please? The god damn spoiler tags are right there.

And fuck all of y'all - I am getting advice from DMC

Watched someone on Jam Master Jay the other day and gots all sad now. :(

I'd get advice from Terry Crews tbh

Notable PWG wrestler/Indy wrestler and prospective Vince body double, Brian Cage, won some body building competition recently. He looks terrifying.

Be afraid.

20hvy9f.jpg

I'm still astonished this is the same man just four years ago.

755100871_m.jpg

BrhJsFEIEAAL4jJ.jpg

Just in case you were worried the Batista fashion watch will never happen again :)

Does the board have any kind of betting pool for King of Trios? If so, someone put me down for these guys.

The small windowpaning is a nice change of pace, but button stances on Batista and Titus are way too high.

• Like 1

Personally I agree but isn't that the thing now?  Too tight with pulls and creases, narrow lapels, short jacket with high button stance and of course low-rise skinny slacks.

Skyfall_Bond_Jeremy_Kirk_Review_Img01.jp

Skyfall is an abomination on so many levels, but even here Craig's in better proportion. In the #menswear scene, things are starting to get more sensible.