DVDVR Message Board

[BEST OF] BEST OF THE 90s VOTING GUIDE

RIPPA

Oh and a preemptive "you guys suck"

So many movies I seem to be the only person who loves it..

How about an example or two?

Let me just say that right now we are at over 700 movies voted for... 

The rest you will see when the results come

What was the highest vote for a movie only one person voted for?

Depending on what I have to make the cutoff - in theory, it could happen to someone's #1 movie.

I am pretty sure this is what happened to Slotman in the 2000s vote.

That being said - I haven't even summed up yet since I have one full ballot to enter and two entire ballots to correct.

I did find already that I had duplicated three sets of movies... hence why I need to go through the entire list again.

I left my watching for this project late as I only started the month before the original deadline so my ballot was #1-50. If I started sooner, I would have seen more films and would probably have done a 100 vote ballot. However it was good submitting a 50 vote ballot for the first time since my ones at smarkschoice. I feel a smaller sized ballot really makes you have to think about your selections, it's a challenge. I like the minimum/maximum allowance.

Between Dean possibly breaking the board and the fact that I might need some last minute corrections from folks - I will start the countdown on Monday.

So far all the ballots still with errors are my fault (I forgot to enter a movie, transposed some numbers, etc...) but I might shoot you an email with a clarifying question if necessary.

I had forgotten that I still need to go through and figure out who had the high vote on a movie, etc... so by the time I finish it will be the weekend and no one will be paying attention then.