DVDVR Message Board

[BEST OF] BEST OF THE 90s VOTING GUIDE

RIPPA

There are 4 people who have promised to get me ballots by the end of the week (Okay 3 people and then myself).

Work is also kicking my ass so the compiling probably won't be done until this weekend. I will try to at least check ballots to see if there are any major errors (ie: double listing a movie, skipping a number, etc..) before you all break camp for whatever debauchery you have planned of the next like 72 hours.

The Ballots I Have So Far

• Televiper (Corrected)
  • Natural
  • Death From Above
  • Kawada~!
  • Yo Yo's Roomie
  • Randy
  • Execproducer
  • Kyle Casey
  • Sagefrancis
  • Newb82
  • Caley
  • New Blood
  • Hobo Joe
  • Tim Evans
  • UberRudo
  • jae
  • Control
  • Jingus (Updated corrected ballot)
  • ohtani's jacket
  • JR Goldberg
  • JR Goldberg's Lady
  • CSC
  • JT
  • Jason Smith (corrected)

This is also updated on the main page.

I will have a much better sense at the end of today where I am at. If you are still planning on doing a ballot, I need it much sooner rather than later

I'm writing my little pieces on each movie.  5 down, 95 to go.  Rippa, would you want these as an addition to your countdown posts (or just use my writing for those countdown posts, if you're feeling lazy)?  EDIT: 20 done now, making my way through it.  

I updated the first page with the list of who I have ballots from.

I noted that I need corrections from Tim Evans and JR Goldman's Lady. I might need corrections from other folks but those two I already know about and have been contacted

Due to the combined wonders of this never getting moving, Phil using the private message system, and us being friends on Facebook, I actually did a 50 spot ballot.  I am so so very lazy.

Due to the combined wonders of this never getting moving, Phil using the private message system, and us being friends on Facebook, I actually did a 50 spot ballot.  I am so so very lazy.

Good to know you are taking part in this, Brian.

The Ballots I Have So Far

• Televiper (Corrected)
  • Natural
  • Death From Above
  • Kawada~!
  • Yo Yo's Roomie
  • Randy
  • Execproducer
  • Kyle Casey
  • Sagefrancis
  • Newb82
  • Caley
  • New Blood
  • Hobo Joe
  • Tim Evans (corrected)
  • UberRudo
  • jae
  • Control
  • Jingus (Updated corrected ballot)
  • ohtani's jacket
  • JR Goldberg
  • JR Goldberg's Lady (corrected)
  • CSC (Corrected)
  • JT
  • Jason Smith (corrected)
  • Eric R
  • Brian Fowler
  • KJC McMahon
  • Rippa

Updated through everything I have - I finally included myself even though I have finished my own ballot. Right now everyone has updated their ballot that I have asked. I still have some to enter so that doesn't mean you are in the woods yet.

This is the first week of class at Mason so work is crazy insane but I will try and finish by the end of the week.

This is both the first week of class at my school AND I've been forced to work a shitload of overnight shifts at my clerkin' job at the same time, so I dunno if/when I'll be able to finish my list of writeups anytime soon.

It is quick and dirty, but Rippa should have my ballot in his inbox.

Got it

I will keep accepting ballots until I finish entering everything and then I will give a 24 hour heads up for any last second ballots, updates, etc...

Last Call for Ballots/Updates/Etc...

I just have to enter my own ballot and Jae's corrected ballot.

I then just need to go through and check my work (make sure I didn't duplicate movies, entered everyone's ballot correctly, etc...)

Ideally the countdown will start Wednesday or Thursday

Yeeeeaaaah! I know it's the nature of the beast and all, but from the time I submitted my ballot 'til now, I probably could have crammed another 20 films. Never got around to seeing An Angel at My Table, for example.  Now I don't have to stress whether I should try and get a few more in and amend the thing.

Looking forward to seeing the results.