DVDVR Message Board

UFC 174: Johnson vs. Bagautinov (6/14/2014) - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Rogers Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

Guest Edwin

I haven't watched the recent events from Germany or Brazil, but I'm sure those were worse or just as bad.

Guest Edwin

What a horrible card.

If you missed it and want to watch something from it, just watch the WMMA fight from the prelims.

Not really. The only thing interesting about that fight was Daniel Cormier asking if Letourneau was wearing yoga pants on Twitter. The Bang KO and Strasser Kunimoto icing jiggly Sarafian were the only compelling things.

I wouldn't be as negative if this was a free card, but to expect people to pay 60+ for this. C'mon. People have to call the UFC out for this, or they'll keep doing it. Who am I kidding.. they'll keep doing it no matter what, 

The card was solid on paper and better than many other PPV shows. Once the show airs and the fights happen, all bets are off. Nothing you can really do at that point. DJ vs Ali, Bader vs Feijao, Rory vs Tyron, and Schaub vs Arlovski all looked like fun fights. 

• Like 1