DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

I don't have a smartphone either, but can you actually buy cellphones in the US that can't text?

My phone can text. But each text cost me. So I just turned that feature off. Why spend 3 minutes typing when I can call the person and tell them the same thing in under 20 seconds. I have never understood the need for texting when you have a device that allows you to call and talk.

3 minutes???? Are you out of your mind?? 15 seconds, MAX.

So it is the same amount or a bit more of calling the person and telling them the same thing. Plus I hate typing with my thumbs. Might just be because I learned how to type almost 30 years ago on a manual typewritter. But typing with my thumbs feels incredible dumb to me.

I don't wanna talk to everyone, Grandpa, I got Marvel: Puzzle Quest to get back to!

There's a Marvel: Puzzle Quest??? The fuck did this happen and I didn't hear???

• Like 1

Sounds like Graves may be done due to his concussion issues. Too bad, he was really hitting his stride as a heel.

Not to mention having "Stay Down" tattooed on your knuckles doesn't translate to many lines of work.

Sounds like Graves may be done due to his concussion issues. Too bad, he was really hitting his stride as a heel.

Not to mention having "Stay Down" tattooed on your knuckles doesn't translate to many lines of work.

If the job postings are any indicator, he can find work driving a semi-truck. Provided he gets through trucking school and the such.

Don't know if this will appeal to anyone, but Brit indy Progress have just put their latest show on YouTube for free. Card looks pretty interesting, with board favourite Rampage Brown in the opener, plus a Prince Devitt vs Zack Sabre Jr match that has the potential to be great. I'm currently working my way though it, just watched a fun Pete Dunne vs Robbie X match (where the unfortunate Robbie gets serenaded with "He's got a red face on his face" due to, well, his red face), and thought I'd share.

• Like 1

Don't know if this will appeal to anyone, but Brit indy Progress have just put their latest show on YouTube for free. Card looks pretty interesting, with board favourite Rampage Brown in the opener, plus a Prince Devitt vs Zack Sabre Jr match that has the potential to be great. I'm currently working my way though it, just watched a fun Pete Dunne vs Robbie X match (where the unfortunate Robbie gets serenaded with "He's got a red face on his face" due to, well, his red face), and thought I'd share.

Super serious wrestler Michael Gilbert is something I can totally get behind. Thanks for posting this.

Mortician?

• Like 2

Mortician?

Vigilante Rapist Hunter?

Mortician?

Vigilante Rapist Hunter?

Low altitude window washer?

Mortician?

Vigilante Rapist Hunter?

Bulimia rehab center attendant?

• Like 3

Mortician?

Vigilante Rapist Hunter?

Priapism tamer?

Mortician?

Vigilante Rapist Hunter?

you beautiful son of a bitch

• Like 2

They should just ban dudes from doing the flying headbutt anymore. I was surprised there wasn't much chatter about Daniel Bryan doing it in the first place, and obviously one move isn't going to prevent neck issues. But seeing how Dynamite's and Benoit's necks turned out, I don't know why anyone would incorporate it into their moveset. 

• Like 1

They should just ban dudes from doing the flying headbutt anymore. I was surprised there wasn't much chatter about Daniel Bryan doing it in the first place, and obviously one move isn't going to prevent neck issues. But seeing how Dynamite's and Benoit's necks turned out, I don't know why anyone would incorporate it into their moveset. 

And Harley Race.  Harley Race has been telling dudes not to do the move for years.  How do you not listen to Harley Race?

It wasn't that he was climbing the ropes intentionally. The ring was just afraid of him.

And here I am, totally out of likes.

Oh and Harley invented the thing....because he dared gravity to do anything about it.

• Like 1

Between the diving headbutt and the fucking top rope dropkick that even Austin said he needed to stop doing it's not surprising news. When Austin tells you to stop doing a spot or you'll end up crippled you should probably listen to him.