DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Darren Young came out at a good time......

Also, I think the shift in philosophy on releases may have come about as a result of that firm they brought in after the new rights deal went bad. I'm sure they had people saying "these guys make WHAT?"

JTG?  He was fired a long time ago, but due to a glitch, he kept getting paid.  We just fixed the glitch.

• Like 7

Also, I think the shift in philosophy on releases may have come about as a result of that firm they brought in after the new rights deal went bad. I'm sure they had people saying "these guys make WHAT?"

JTG?  He was fired a long time ago, but due to a glitch, he kept getting paid.  We just fixed the glitch.

...."so, the problem will just fix itself..."

• Like 1

I'm just waiting for the "This is what happens when you don't buy the Network" capper

I'm waiting for the WWE Network Telethon.  "Folks, if the WWE Universe doesn't hit 1mm subscribers by the end of the afternoon, look at all the talent you'll never see again!  Do you want to see Del Rio bumped down to Superstars and Main Event fodder?  Do you?  Subscribe today!"

• Like 2

I would love if Drew McIntyre could rehab his career and return as a legitimate threat, as he has all the skills needed to be in the upper part of the card. I fear that 3MB may have permanently killed him in WWE and even American wrestling (see Tensai-Albert), but I will hope that time can heal these wounds. I do not think that WWE misses on many guys in key roles, but Drew was definitely a miss.

I'm just waiting for the "This is what happens when you don't buy the Network" capper

I'm waiting for the WWE Network Telethon.  "Folks, if the WWE Universe doesn't hit 1mm subscribers by the end of the afternoon, look at all the talent you'll never see again!  Do you want to see Del Rio bumped down to Superstars and Main Event fodder?  Do you?  Subscribe today!"

If that's the selling point for the damn thing, I'd call just to tell the person answering phones to fuck off.

Camacho, so far, is the only one that bothers me. I thought he had a lot of potential.

Me too. And now they have to worry about his dad showing up at HQ in a fit of rage and eating the building or some shit...

• Like 4

Him being out injured also probably helped his cause too

WWE just sent a crew with him to the West Hollywood Gay Pride parade this past weekend. A friend of mine hung out with him for a few minutes.

Camacho, so far, is the only one that bothers me. I thought he had a lot of potential.

Me too. And now they have to worry about his dad showing up at HQ in a fit of rage and eating the building or some shit...

I would actually watch Impact if he showed up as Son of Meng.

• Like 1

Who am I kidding, no I wouldn't.

• Like 6

I'd be afraid not to...

And just to double back on something - again while everyone universally hates the Miz - he is really good for them on the Hollywood/promotions side so they aren't going to dump him just because folks think he is shitty.

Heck - knowing Triple H - he will make sure Miz has a job for life just to infuriate the internet

None of these are too surprising, although I thought Camacho was turning it around as NXT's #1 jobber. I'll miss hearing Regal say "Ca-Match-O."

Hopefully Drew can get a decent run in the indies or even TNA. It's weird that they never did anything with him when they've tried to rehab guys like Del Rio and Swagger multiple times.

Would rather he went to New Japan.

You think it's over? It's been about 30 minutes since one was reported. I don't think they'll cut Ryder, he sells action figures. I'm not kidding at all. JTG saw Vince McMahon kill a hooker. He's in. Hunico maybe? With Scooby Doo out, they don't need a Sin Cara anymore...

• Like 1