DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

it's crazy how they had a ton of guys post-Mania who were really hot with great momentum and now absolutely none of them are really good choices to have the belt. The Rollins heel turn seems like a desperate attempt to get a guy to that level whereas any three of the Shield would winning the belt while still together would have been a better way to break them up instead of a dumb swerve.

I have come to terms with the fact that my opinion is and always will be incorrect.

Then why don't you find some board where you can be right some of the time and thus happier? I swear I have no idea why two or three people make so many posts here when they obviously hate the place and everyone here so much. If you want to carry a cross, watch Impact or something. Don't bug us with how unhappy we make you.

• Like 5

I was just watching the WWE network Ultimate Legend thing and a thought struck me... where was Warrior running from? Like, you knew Goldberg was in his room getting psyched and then they'd go and knock for him, but Warrior just appeared from nowhere running to the ring.

I like to think he sprinted from town to town, only making it just in time for his match.

• Like 6

*insert snide comment from Big Fresh here*

In all seriousness, it's my own fault. Watching wrestling hasn't truly been fun for me for a long time and I keep watching out of force of habit.

First RAW I watched since Mania was last night due to the Rollins turn and I feel reinvigorated. It was actually noted werkrate fanatic Matt D that suggested it. And it worked.

• Like 1

I was just watching the WWE network Ultimate Legend thing and a thought struck me... where was Warrior running from? Like, you knew Goldberg was in his room getting psyched and then they'd go and knock for him, but Warrior just appeared from nowhere running to the ring.

I like to think he sprinted from town to town, only making it just in time for his match

He was running from Parts Unknown, obviously.

*insert snide comment from Big Fresh here*

In all seriousness, it's my own fault. Watching wrestling hasn't truly been fun for me for a long time and I keep watching out of force of habit.

First RAW I watched since Mania was last night due to the Rollins turn and I feel reinvigorated. It was actually noted werkrate fanatic Matt D that suggested it. And it worked.

My twitter was hacked. 

• Like 1

I don't know where parts unknown is. Frankly, I don't want to know. But maybe we should start cutting Warrior some slack about being blown up by the time his matches started. For all we know, Warrior was running for 5-10,000 miles. Just something to think about.

• Like 1

I have come to terms with the fact that my opinion is and always will be incorrect.

You must be married.

Far from it, but well played.

Even the indy wrestling isn't as fun as it used to be.  Most of my experiences with people on the scene have been positive; it's too bad one or two assholes have to drag things down.

We have so much access to so much wrestling, anytime I'm down on the current scene I just go on a youtube chain. Pick a guy you like and watch a match with him. Then watch a match with that features his/her opponent. It's like six degrees of separation. Eventually I'll come across something that I want to explore in depth. For example, I somehow ran into a Greg Valentine death match in Japan and I just got locked into this loop of wacky death match shit with other guys.

I just do shit like this, and keep my ear out for something people are talking about in the current scene until something grabs my attention.

There's just too much stuff on the interwebs for me to complain about how crap the WWE or RoH is. The time it takes me to bitch about their terrible booking, is the time I could have spent watching Shinya Hashimoto matches.

• Like 10