DVDVR Message Board

E3 2014.

Just because folks brought up both titles

Square Enix says it won't be revealing anything about Final Fantasy XV or Kingdom Hearts 3

So take that for whatever it is worth

Square Enix says it won't be revealing anything about Final Fantasy XV or Kingdom Hearts 3

I figured that the Secret Reveal would not be FFXV since they technically announced it last year.

I sort of expected this. I kind of think neither game will be out until next year, and I want to say Square actually have their own events for big showings of upcoming games.

How can you have that FF XV video last year and follow it up with NOTHING this year? Does Panda Energy secretly own SE?

That was more to prop up the next gen system announcements was it not?

Leaked, possibly legit, photo of Nintendo's E3 booth shows a little something called Mario Maker:

And another Animal Crossing game, apparently, unless that's just a generic "Nintendo promotion" sort of picture.

Leaked, possibly legit, photo of Nintendo's E3 booth shows a little something called Mario Maker:

And another Animal Crossing game, apparently, unless that's just a generic "Nintendo promotion" sort of picture.

"Villager" is a Smash Bros character. That poster is one of the assets they've been using to show him off.

Ah, I see. . .never mind, then.

My one and only interest is any Zelda information. It's by far my all time favourite franchise.

Is Hyrule Warriors a different game than the new Zelda they're making for the Wii U? I don't like too much evolution in my Zelda games.

Zelda post count: 4

Hyrule Warriors isn't a normal Zelda game. You can look it up on Youtube, there are some gameplay videos out there.

I'm sure Nintendo is working on a proper Zelda game for the Wii U, but I wouldn't put my hopes in them anouncing anything at E3.

The pre-E3 trailer for KH 2.5 remix has about 30 - 45 seconds to two dudes talking about the plot of KH3. But yeah, at this point, neither game is coming out before late 2015 at the earliest, IMO.

I would love to see Nintendo announce Majora's Mask 3D for the 3DS. I'd also love a remake/complete version of Oracle of Ages/Seasons with the missing third part.

I think the first one is at least possible. That second one is a pipe dream.

The pre-E3 trailer for KH 2.5 remix has about 30 - 45 seconds to two dudes talking about the plot of KH3. But yeah, at this point, neither game is coming out before late 2015 at the earliest, IMO.

For gods sake FF XV has to be out fall 2015. Has to be.

No promises on Tabe doing live blogging of the press conferences this year. I might actually have to work and stuff. Plus I won't be online for the Sony one.

Oh stop it.

Well to be fair - IGN has retracted it's Last of the Guardians story

So I think the general point that just because IGN says something is confirmed doesn't mean it actually is

I think the reason everything thinks ME4 is showing at E3 now is because Bioware's Montreal Director tweeted that he is going to E3 and since he hasn't been their in 8 years, something must be afoot