DVDVR Message Board

Raw 5-26-14

MGFanJay

I literally went through RAW just now on my DVR, just to see Alicia Fox, and maybe a little Bo Dallas.  Alicia is a total star and she always seemed to have it in her but now she's just letting loose.  Give her the WWE Title!  Why the hell can't Brie be more like her?

• Like 1

Can we pause for a moment and give a small (appropriately so) round of applause to piranesi who tried to singlehandedly save Raw this week.

The real victory this week was THE DEATH OF CHRISSLEY@!!!!!

The words "season finale" never felt so sweet.  Now if only we hadn't been forced to build MechaChrissley in order to get the job done.  But I'm sure that won't create problems down the road like Three-Headed Space Flava did.

• Like 2

The crew member who Alicia Fox attacked on RAW last night was Berkley Ottman, Fred Ottman (aka Tugboat, Typhoon and Shockmaster's) son.

How is that possible??????? That guy looked was like 120 pounds!  He looked like one of Bryan Singer's personal assistants.*  How did that come out of Tugboat????

*Too soon?

• Like 3

A lot of you have been praising Alicia Fox lately, but idk. Her stuff looks rough, but not in a good way. Someone, I think it was mco543, said that her stuff looked hurty. Well, it does but it also looks like she's one move away from really killing someone. idk she just looks reckless. Esp since the other chick in the match isn't any where near as rough as she is.

Compared to guys who can be quite stiff with each other.. The guys at least look like they are in control of the physical actions. Sheamus can work pretty stiff, but you can tell he has the power to at least control where he lands or sometimes were the other guy lands.

I can't really explain it well, but it's uncomfortable to watch Alicia wrestle.

I literally went through RAW just now on my DVR, just to see Alicia Fox, and maybe a little Bo Dallas.  Alicia is a total star and she always seemed to have it in her but now she's just letting loose.  Give her the WWE Title!  Why the hell can't Brie be more like her?

I dug her ECW stuff with DJ Gabriel. They had some fun chemistry and it sucks that they got broken up.

I enjoyed Rose's gimmick on NXT, and it's a shame that it has failed to catch in the big leagues so far. Need to have fun on the undercard, and this is a unique gimmick to help give variety to the show.

One thing I don't get with Rose is why they don't time his dive into his rosebuds with the HEY in the music like they did in NXT. That made it a big moment of sorts. Now it's just part of the morass. 

I think it's incredible annoying that they don't do this, the timing with the HEY and the dive was great and a nice exclamation point to the whole entrance.

• Like 2