DVDVR Message Board

Raw 5-26-14

MGFanJay

RVD is the pure definition of a "keep collecting them checks" guy. Although, I will give him some credit. His match against Cesaro was the most motivated he's looked in the ring since his return, and that was not without its lackadaisical moments.

Hey! I'm all for Becky Lynch. She has pizzazz (I mean not as much as Patti but let's be reasonable here). I hope she does well. 

I'm still calling it an Irish thing. Or maybe a Rovert thing. 

Please stop trolling. You are carrying this on on two forums now. You threw a tantrum on ProWrestlingOnly in January about this and now in minutes you jumped on here to reply to me after I posted about what a lot of people think his the best female worker in WWE.

Ideally Bryan agrees to drop the straps at the PPV, only for Brie to cross him and Stephie up by doing the "you can't fire me, I QUIT!" deal. So they get Brie out of the picture and keep her strong by "standing up for her man," Bryan stays strong by not dropping the titles, and they'll figure out some other way for Stephie to alpha bitch this thing.

• Like 1

The most important thing in this whole storyline is to get Brie Bella over, yes.

WATCH TOTAL DIVAS SUNDAY NIGHTS ON E!

Hey, getting Brie involved to this extent was stupid to begin with. I'm trying to make chicken shit into chicken salad here.

I don't know about "cloning" herself since I think Renee is really cute & Nattie looks manish. :D

Also, I seem to recall when JBL first came back, I said "man, he's really good, he should comeback full-time." Then he did...and everything went south. I assume what changed was it went from him being nonchalant, casual & not caring so much to having someone in his ear full-time & having to say the same things every week. Shame. I also feel like a 3-man commentary team is dated. You don't really need all three. I'm not sure what the current stance on commentary in WWE even is. Michael Cole goes out of his way to not call moves. Lawler is sort of just in the way. JBL acts heel half the time but not all the time. It's a really weird dynamic.

Finally: Luke Harper owns. I love his crazy Charles Manson facial expressions.