DVDVR Message Board

Raw 5-26-14

MGFanJay

WWE needs more women with really bright eyes, like Maria used to have. Too many brown-eyed girls. Van Morrison is rollin' in his grave.

Wait what?

Triple H tried to bamboozle the Shield with paperwork... their one weakness.

Cesaro and Alicia Fox had a "Kick peoples faces off" competition.

I like the look of this Davy Crockett character. If this leads to Sandow being lost in Cleveland then I can totally get behind that.

Such a weird episode of Raw.

A couple things being slept on:

1. Orton's reactions during Cody's trolling promo. "That was uncalled for" after the lapdogs line and the genuine laugh and "Good one" after RKBlows were brilliant.

2. Cesaro's beatdown on Sheamus. That big boot from the side and then nothing but elbows and knees to the head until the neutralizer. Simple and effective.

WWE needs more women with really bright eyes, like Maria used to have. Too many brown-eyed girls. Van Morrison is rollin' in his grave.

Wait what?

I take if you're not an Inside the NBA fan? It's a joke.

Brie gets Bryan to give up the title, turns heel, gets pay raise from Steph, and possibly marries The Demon KANE.

Brie overtakes Steph and Alicia Fox as the number one heel on RAW.  That's how the Attitude Era would have handled it.

I believe the correct spelling is "thedemonKANE."

It's like "A Pimp Named Slickback."

You gotta say the full thing.   

Yes, every time.

Much like we had "BigDaddyCoolDiesel" for a while.

Tonight John Cena gave Bray Wyatt the "We gave you some responsibility and you couldn't handle it, Bray. You're sick, Bray. You're sick and we need to get you some help." talk. Here is a transcription from Bray's Myspace tonight:

I was sitting in my room and John and the Usos came in and they grabbed a mic and they go: Bray, we need to talk to you And I go: Okay what's the matter They go: Me and Jey and Jimmy have been noticing lately that you've been having a lot of problems, You've been going off for no reason and we're afraid you're gonna hurt somebody and We're afraid you're gonna hurt yourself. So we decided that it would be in your interest if we jobbed you out in a stipulation match so you can go to the midcard and get the help that you need. And I go: Wait, what are you talking about, we decided!? My best interest?! How can you know what's my best interest is? How can you say what my best interest is? What are you trying to say, I'm crazy? When I went to your House shows, I went to your Fan Access, I went to your institutional performance enhancement facilities?! So how can you say I'm crazy?

...It doesn't matter, I'll probably get hit by a car anyway

Fuck yeah, suicidal

All Bray wanted was a Pepsi.

• Like 2

Yes, every time.

Or AlabamajuniorheavyweightchampionMikeJackson...

Yes, every time.

Or AlabamajuniorheavyweightchampionMikeJackson...

Or TheManTheyCallVader.

Tonight John Cena gave Bray Wyatt the "We gave you some responsibility and you couldn't handle it, Bray. You're sick, Bray. You're sick and we need to get you some help." talk. Here is a transcription from Bray's Myspace tonight:

I was sitting in my room and John and the Usos came in and they grabbed a mic and they go: Bray, we need to talk to you And I go: Okay what's the matter They go: Me and Jey and Jimmy have been noticing lately that you've been having a lot of problems, You've been going off for no reason and we're afraid you're gonna hurt somebody and We're afraid you're gonna hurt yourself. So we decided that it would be in your interest if we jobbed you out in a stipulation match so you can go to the midcard and get the help that you need. And I go: Wait, what are you talking about, we decided!? My best interest?! How can you know what's my best interest is? How can you say what my best interest is? What are you trying to say, I'm crazy? When I went to your House shows, I went to your Fan Access, I went to your institutional performance enhancement facilities?! So how can you say I'm crazy?

...It doesn't matter, I'll probably get hit by a car anyway

Fuck yeah, suicidal

All Bray wanted was a Pepsi.

OK two more and I am done...

Trip to the Bray, Trip to the Bray Do you know what I'm saying

Trip to the Bray, Trip to the Bray... He's driving Cena insane

I think RAW was shit.. .Deja-Vu

I think RAW was shit... Deja-Vu

I think Mike Muir is now rolling in his grave. 

• Like 2

Man, no one is commenting on how big JBL put over Harper? Dude said Harper's clothesline hit harder than Hansen's and Undertaker's. I love JBL.

Would have put him over better if he had stayed gone the rest of the show because the clothesline destroyed him physically and mentally.