DVDVR Message Board

UFC Fight Night 40: Brown vs. Silva (5/10/2014) - Cincinnati, OH (U.S. Bank Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

Guest Edwin

Potts has the worst chin in the history of MMA.

Vinny Magalhaes got knocked out like 3 to 4 times by Anthony Perosh.

Soa just mounted Potts and he was already out.

Guest Edwin

Dillashaw's about to get a title shot after a solid 1 fight win streak over Assuncao who's on a 6 fight win streak and ironically enough beat Dillashaw 2 fights ago.

Guest Edwin

No idea, I just thought it was one of those situations where the UFC buys into having whoever they want fighting for the title instead of who actually deserves it.

Holy shit that first round went from a 10-8 Silva to Brown almost ready to finish him and may have won the round.   Brown's insides must be killing him right now but still just poured it on. 

Silva is still laying on the ground and I am not sure if it is from the strikes or just plain exhaustion. 

Holy Hell that first and second round. Matt Brown took a hard kick to his liver that would have downed a normal man and somehow managed now to get ko'ed from it. Eric Silva to his credit must have a head made out of granite. He took some pretty damn hard punches, elbows, knees, and even a couple of head kicks. He was clearly knocked loopy but wouldn't go down.

Third Round...Brown just started murdering him with elbows on the ground. Silva shouldn't be cut. These two need a rematch.

• Like 2

SO MUCH FUCKING VIOLENCE. AND MASCOT CHUCK.

Kenny keeps saying it was one of the best fights ever.... eh I don't know about that. Round 1 was one of the best rounds ever, but after that pretty big beatdown. 

Guest Edwin

Totally dug that fight.  Prelims were slow, but things picked up after that awful Magny/Means fight.

Prelims were good except for Herman/Natal. 

I'm so stoked for Brown vs. Silva. That fight is going to have mushroom clouds rising from it.

Matt Brown, y'all! He may be dumb, but he is a motherfucker.

Guest Edwin

Montague shouldn't have been allowed to continue after the 2nd...

1088bw3.jpg

Agreed. He did a poor Pat Barry impersonation there.

That photo of Erick Silva getting stretched out stretching his fist in the air reminds of that one time Bret Hart beat up Jerry Lawler and he was stretchered out and did the same thing.