DVDVR Message Board

MAY ANIMATED GIF THREAD

It looked like they were going for tandem Dusty Rhodes bionic elbows, but Spud got a little too into the thrusting. And that damned gif is still making me laugh my ass off.

What the hell is he doing, amyway?  Was this a tv match (they don't tape house shows, do they)?  It looks like he starts out mimicking Bully Ray, then just goes sort of batty.... Was this some sort of goof like the WWE guys do at house shows once in a while, or is this part of a serious match?

I'm a fairly certain it was from the Joker's Wild II PPV that just aired for the international market (and well the suckers here in the US)

Only way to actually explain Bubba and Spud teaming

tumblr_lujna3bu281r5y36co1_r1_400.gif

I love the reveal of Necro under one of those. If he didn't have the gimmick of "psychopathic lunatic", he would have been a great alternate-world Grandmaster Sexay since he was really getting into the dancing.

Live it was mind-blowing. They had a curtain sellout and some of the boys were dancing with each other in glee, it was that great.

What possessed Ivory to try that without a running start and also who's bright idea was it to do a dive onto Moolah.

Tajiri is the best I wish he could get another run in WWE. I'd love to see him in the ring with Byran, Rollins, Cesaro and Harper.

Those Blueblood segments were great.

I was watching the mid south fan fest dvd and they were joking about how ugly Bobby is and Dennis said "hes so ugly, when he cries, the ttears run down the back of his head."

What possessed Ivory to try that without a running start and also who's bright idea was it to do a dive onto Moolah.

I am more surprised that Mae didn't push her aside to take the bump.

• Like 1