DVDVR Message Board

MAY PHOTO THREAD

Scrawny-head 90s Hulk just shows why he never got any great Golan-Globus films.  Even after he tried to deflate his fucking gigantic stop sign, he always had that old Jewish army general face.  Especially after he slimmed down.  You can't pull off something like the Double Trouble "sink-litterbox-workout-neighbor-orgasm" scene with that leering, kid TV host smile.  I mean, quoting "It's the 90s, we're going to sue you" only takes you to the outskirts of town as far as I'm concerned these days.  Answer the goddamned clarion call and stick to wrestling more aesthetically pleasing shitty actors underneath a fucking rubber costume.  SHIT

• Like 1

Scrawny-head 90s Hulk just shows why he never got any great Golan-Globus films.  Even after he tried to deflate his fucking gigantic stop sign, he always had that old Jewish army general face.  Especially after he slimmed down.  You can't pull off something like the Double Trouble "sink-litterbox-workout-neighbor-orgasm" scene with that leering, kid TV host smile.  I mean, quoting "It's the 90s, we're going to sue you" only takes you to the outskirts of town as far as I'm concerned these days.  Answer the goddamned clarion call and stick to wrestling more aesthetically pleasing shitty actors underneath a fucking rubber costume.  SHIT

I think you filled in the wrong Madlibs.

• Like 5

Scrawny-head 90s Hulk just shows why he never got any great Golan-Globus films. Even after he tried to deflate his fucking gigantic stop sign, he always had that old Jewish army general face. Especially after he slimmed down. You can't pull off something like the Double Trouble "sink-litterbox-workout-neighbor-orgasm" scene with that leering, kid TV host smile. I mean, quoting "It's the 90s, we're going to sue you" only takes you to the outskirts of town as far as I'm concerned these days. Answer the goddamned clarion call and stick to wrestling more aesthetically pleasing shitty actors underneath a fucking rubber costume. SHIT

Wat

Kamen gave it to Kanemura in that match also. Kanemura wrote that he was hit in the back of the head with a chair so hard during that match he felt like he was going to die after it.