DVDVR Message Board

MAY PHOTO THREAD

Scott Norton selling for most wrestlers would seem almost comical. He was absolutely gigantic compared to a lot of the wrestlers he faced in Japan. Bring it and he'll sell, I guess.

Finally, someone has challenged DVD's utterly bizarre and unjustified love of Drew McIntyre.

I've seen more Drew than well anyone and he is really is top notch in-ring. Easily one of the best workers in the company when given the chance.

Compared to Randy Orton, he doesn't strike me as particularly ... match like?  He could certainly be doing more than being the second wheel on a lower card comedy act.  

How much do you want to bet that Scott Norton was the one tree that Rick Rude's pimpslap of death couldn't topple?

I would've loved to see a shoot arm wrestling match between those two, and there's nobody else in the world I'd say that about.

THOSE words cost Matt Striker as well. I'm pretty sure that was the last time he commentated on PPV.

See we all won. 

Sadly, not before that fucker was allowed to ruin THE FINAL MATCH OF SHAWN MICHAELS with his "THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE BEEN AUDITIONING FOR OUR ENTIRE LIVES!"

• Like 1

In the first photo on this page, I focused on Scott Norton's face instead of his tank of a body, and I actually wondered how I missed Bushwhacker Luke joining the NWO at some point.

• Like 5

Scott Norton ate 298 pancakes. 

Flapjacks. He was Flapjack Norton, and I'll never forget the DVDR live AWA midnight watching parties where that promo occurs and someone speculated about the size of the shit that would've resulted from it. And also, Norton busting out laughing when Eric described his gimmick and Norton goes BOY, I JUST LOVES ME SOME FLAPJACKS!

• Like 1