DVDVR Message Board

MAY WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

I hope Bayley NEVER gets rid of Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube man in her entrance.

I can't wait until she makes her debut on the main roster and Michael Cole tries to imitate the moves of the Inflatable Arm Man.

post-19572-Sweet-Dee-inflatable-tube-man

• Like 6

I swear she's super marketable and could break open the market like all of those idols did over in Japan once upon a time, but she'll be dead in the water within three weeks. 

Maybe they'll pair her with Santino for her first program.  That should help get her over[/working a program with Santino is a dead end]

So apparently on the new season of Amazing Race (or next season who knows anymore), one of the competitors will be Robbie E and Brooke Tessmacher from TNA.  

of course by the time the season begin, whether they are in TNA or the actual company TNA exist is another story.   ;)

I got to go to the Smackdown tapings tuesday night. It was fun, because Atlanta is a kid-heavy market for wrestling, and as much as I "smark out" over the guys I like, wrestling is best consumed when people are cheering for who they're supposed to be cheering for. Also, my wife found my "Daniel Bryan Submission Wrestling" t-shirt behind the dryer, so it was a good day all around. 

So apparently on the new season of Amazing Race (or next season who knows anymore), one of the competitors will be Robbie E and Brooke Tessmacher from TNA.

of course by the time the season begin, whether they are in TNA or the actual company TNA exist is another story. ;)

Won't matter either way because TNA won't acknowledge it. They're kind of oblivious when it comes to stuff like that.

It's like a full body dry heave set to music.

I can't wait for Bayley to make her debut so the announcers can buy her and her gimmick like they do everyone else.

"Seinfeld" reference = automatic like

• Like 1

I can't wait for Bayley to make her debut so the announcers can buy her and her gimmick like they do everyone else.

Who got the final death blow? Because I thought that Hawaiian guy, he had it coming to him.

• Like 2

Who got the final death blow? Because I thought that Hawaiian guy, he had it coming to him.

Actually, I missed the Death Blow because some guy was trying to bootleg it.

• Like 1

of course by the time the season begin, whether they are in TNA or the actual company TNA exist is another story. ;)

Won't matter either way because TNA won't acknowledge it. They're kind of oblivious when it comes to stuff like that.

Not sure about that.  The main reason Eric Young is a champion is because that hunting/fishing/whatever show he has now. 

I'll tell y'all what I love about Bayley.  Her reaction to everything just feels super genuine.  Like with the Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man.  She saw it and was like "oh shit I LOVE THIS"!  She's had great reactions to meeting Dusty and stuff like that.  Love the gimmick and love Bayley.  With that said, she'd sink like a stone on the main roster.  As much as I love NXT, I'm really starting to notice that everyone that truly gets something over there, is because it's a small crowd act.  Which I'm fine with, because I enjoy the show, but I'd like to see some of these kids make it bigger.

• Like 1