DVDVR Message Board

MAY WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

I'm thinking of subscribing to the network.  Is there any way to see a list of what they have available?  I'm mostly interested in WCW and the territories.  Haven't heard anyone mention much from the territories, and all the discussion of WCW has been about PPV's and Clashes.  Have they upped much from Nitro or Saturday Night?

Alicia Fox working the Brian Pillman gimmick could be interesting.

Especially if she threatens to whip out her johnson and piss in the ring and cuts a promo in her house wrestling a giant pencil.

• Like 4

Especially if she threatens to whip out her johnson and piss in the ring and cuts a promo in her house wrestling a giant pencil.

... but in TNA. Damn damn damn this must be seen! Where are those Asian* 3D animators when you need them?

*Only because I couldn't remember what country those clips originate from, but I'm almost certain it's not Japan ...

People on Twitter are saying Alicia Fox quit. Bummer for Total Divas.

It was apparently on the WWE App so I would have to assume that it is..... ah never mind. Too bad she quit. I'll miss her. She was getting quite good.

Oh, it was on the show? My bad. I'm at work so I won't be watching it until later.

Apparently Sandow did a worked-shoot thing ala Miz a few months ago on the RAW pre-show and is alluding to being fired or taken off TV. I guess that Miz/Ziggler/Sandow angry man gimmick might be happening, and Alicia Fox may be joining them.

Last week there was several major financial arguments and people upset in the production crew over payment being behind over what TNA owed them. People in the production crew threatened to walk out during the tapings of the show as a group if they did not get caught up to what TNA owes them.

TNA Management wrote several checks after the threats were made resolving the issue, money is said to be even tighter than ever.

Source: PWInsider

No clue why TNA is heading to New York when it's going to cost a fortune. I heard something about them wanting to impress Spike, but come on.

... but in TNA. Damn damn damn this must be seen! Where are those Asian* 3D animators when you need them?

*Only because I couldn't remember what country those clips originate from, but I'm almost certain it's not Japan ...

If she goes to TNA would she yell, "mooooooney maaaaaaaark" at Dixie instead of "smart maaaaaarksss" at the fans?

I think Batista is winning MITB this year. No one right now really seems ready, since there is only one title to go for.

Its arguably the biggest Money in the Bank Ladder match ever as its the first time there's only one world title, the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

If she goes to TNA would she yell, "mooooooney maaaaaaaark" at Dixie instead of "smart maaaaaarksss" at the fans?

Oh, she would absolutely have to.

Is there any money in a Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt program somewhere down the line? I don't know how it would work, but I'm interested in seeing those two mesh.

Wow what a terrible idea.

Now if we're talking Wyatt ideas I wouldn't mind seeing Bray interact with Foley. I know Foley can't take a hard pat on the back at this point but him vs Bray on the mic would be interesting. Shit he could prob be shoe horned into the Cena fued.

RE: 3 Hr Raws

Three hour Raws have a lot of stuff going on but nothing really goes on. I hate that there are three different narratives on the show and that they don't really have anything to do with each other. I suppose it's good if you don't care for one, two or even all three main stories, but it makes for a weird TV show. And 15 matches that mostly last for a few minutes is disappointing. I don't think all matches deserve extended match time, but come on. Outside of the main which usually ends with an angle, none of the matches are important if they all get the same amount of time..

I think the answer is Taiwan.

Cena/Wyatt Payback match options

a. little voice modulated kid on a pole match

b. backwards sheep mask match (blindfold match except gimmick appropriate)

c. duct tape john cena to the floor so that he can't respond to a count of 10 match

d. a 'message spreading' competition, where the first superstar to effectively spread either their message of buzzard following or 'never giving up, jack' through social media, public speaking appearances, or via 1920's newsies is declared the winner

e. Empty Arena match but it's in John Cena's mansion

Feel free to add your ideas.

Cena/Wyatt Payback match options

a. little voice modulated kid on a pole match

b. backwards sheep mask match (blindfold match except gimmick appropriate)

c. duct tape john cena to the floor so that he can't respond to a count of 10 match

d. a 'message spreading' competition, where the first superstar to effectively spread either their message of buzzard following or 'never giving up, jack' through social media, public speaking appearances, or via 1920's newsies is declared the winner

e. Empty Arena match but it's in John Cena's mansion

Feel free to add your ideas.

If Cena wins Wyatt must release the children from his spell.  If Wyatt wins Cena can never see another Make-A-Wish child for 90 days.  

• Like 3