DVDVR Message Board

MAY WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

Someone might have said this already, but I want to state how happy I am Willie Mack is apparently WWE bound too. Good dude who is really dedicated and improves every time I see him. I saw this dude in the AWS so early on in his career and I'm glad to see this guy make it.

• Like 2

I can't wait for the inevitable Adam Rose/Fandango feud.

Edit: Which I'm sure will be followed shortly by the inevitable Adam Rose/Fandango odd couple tag team.

I'm totally on board with a Fandango/Rose tag team!!

At what point are we allowed to stop calling the Young Bucks the "YOUNG Bucks?" How long have they been in wrestling?

Granted, Shawn Michaels was the "Heartbreak KID" all the way up to that last tombstone piledriver, so ...

who the fuck is Grado and why does the UK fanbase seem to love him? He's HORRIBLE. Like a much worse Colt Cabana, with a lot of "fucks" and "cunts" thrown into his promos.

Aw man, I absolutely love Grado. He's way more endearing than Cabana, a cheery chubby camp underdog living the dream and occasionally winning matches. Despite the cussing, he comes across as a total innocent and, especially live, it's hard not to end up rooting for him.

• Like 1

I noticed this way back when. I still think it would be a lot of fun if WWE obtained the rights to the Party Boy music and have Fandango come out to that.

Fandango...what a stupid name for a wrestler.

• Like 2

I gotta say, I'm a little worried Bo is debuting on Smackdown.  Although it's nice they debuted him in front of an international crowd to get him a better chance of getting over.

I'm ok with this, because I feel like his gimmick is subtle enough (for pro wrestling) that there's a risk it bombs live.  Have him debut on Smackdown, pipe in some crowd noise, and build a little buzz for his Raw debut.