DVDVR Message Board

Post an Interesting Picture

Guest The Magnificent 7

A horse at an Amish farm taking an interest in the smell of road apples coming from my truck that I had ran over. For the uninitiated "road apples" are horse droppings that fall into the road here in Amish Country. I was shocked at how well this pic came out. There was another horse with this one who had no interest in smelling my truck. Both horses bolted when my trucks reefer motor started up. 

307758175_10225567639450325_166681604086

• Like 2

On 10/21/2022 at 4:42 AM, Hayabusa said:

No clue who truss is but this Rumble clip always gets me smiling in just about any context

She was a blink and you'll miss it Prime Minister of UK who was still able to do pretty spectacular damage to their economy within the span of her epic reing that literally lasted less time than it took a some kind of lettuce or cabbage to go bad. Somebody actually filmed the evidence. Royal Rumble 1991, on the other hand, stands the test of time reasonably well.

• Thanks 2

On 10/23/2022 at 1:50 AM, Shartnado said:

She was a blink and you'll miss it Prime Minister of UK who was still able to do pretty spectacular damage to their economy within the span of her epic reing that literally lasted less time than it took a some kind of lettuce or cabbage to go bad. Somebody actually filmed the evidence. Royal Rumble 1991, on the other hand, stands the test of time reasonably well.

Appreciate you, thank you. 

I think I saw that lettuce thing somewhere, which is just hilarious ? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...