DVDVR Message Board

legends house

misanthrope304

They should make it a reality game show type of thing, like Survivor. Force Mean Gene Okerlund to eat nothing but rice for 36 days and then make him run through an obstacle course. We will watch this.

They should make it a reality game show type of thing, like Survivor. Force Mean Gene Okerlund to eat nothing but rice for 36 days and then make him run through an obstacle course. We will watch this.

I assume this would quickly be followed by Mean Gene week on the Network.

• Like 4

Yeah, while watching the 1st episode, I was constantly thinking how much better it would be with some Attitude era guys.  Septuagenarians do not make for compelling TV.

Blanch Devereux would slap the hell out of you for saying that.

• Like 1

Awful.

Why is Gene's right arm in Popeye mode? Condition I'm unaware of?

It looks like it's a combination of water retention and some sort of diabetic condition. The leathery nature of it is also probably due to years of smoking, it's actually quite common in the elderly population, just usually it affects their entire body, not just one arm.

i think some of you guys just need to smoke a joint and watch Legends House. or pour a drink. Either way, it's nothing revolutionary, but you guys wanting these old timers to do physical challenges and shit need to take a step back and go back to watching re-runs of WCCW or something. As far as reality TV goes, this is perfectly acceptable. Not exactly sure what you guys were expecting out of this, but it's exactly what I thought it'd be and I'm fine with it. I don't look forward to it every week like Countdown or WrestleMania Rewind, but like Johnny Sorrow said, it's okay TV for a Saturday afternoon and you want to waste an hour or so.

I could do without Ashley, to be honest. Not even that pretty.

Not exactly sure what you guys were expecting out of this, but it's exactly what I thought it'd be and I'm fine with it.

Boring and pointless?

I mean, I can fully understand this being someone's expectation, but I'm not sure how this equates to "I'm fine with it."