DVDVR Message Board

Thing ring, do your thing

I have no idea what you are talking about.  This never existed nor did HERBIE The Robot.  Nor did the FF cartoon episode where Reed Richards tricked Magneto into believing Magneto had lost his mutant powers by pointing a wooden gun at him.

I have no idea what you are talking about.  This never existed nor did HERBIE The Robot.  Nor did the FF cartoon episode where Reed Richards tricked Magneto into believing Magneto had lost his mutant powers by pointing a wooden gun at him.

The best part is how he explains to Magneto what he'd done before the cops take him away.

The best part is how he explains to Magneto what he'd done before the cops take him away.

Yes, it never dawns on Magneto that while Reed's gun is wooden, the handcuffs use to restrain and the police car that is about to take him to jail are still made of metal.... or something.. I have no idea what you're talking about.

I choose to believe Gunn is telling the truth when he said on Twitter that the Fillion rumors weren't true. Because ugh, talk about overrated. Don't get me started on Firefly, either...

I choose to believe Gunn is telling the truth when he said on Twitter that the Fillion rumors weren't true. Because ugh, talk about overrated. Don't get me started on Firefly, either...

So FSW gets banned, and this is you auditioning for his 'board heel' spot, right.

• Like 1

Did FSW finally get banned? What he do this time?

Here's the latest extended TV spot, lots of fun new action footage. This is my big event movie of the summer. I'm not really excited about anything other than this:

http://youtu.be/nPOhVCVA-uU

Holy shit, they used "Cherry Bomb"????? THAT IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. The soundtrack for this movie is shaping up to be pants-dropping fantastic.

• Like 2

Did FSW finally get banned? What he do this time?

Here's the latest extended TV spot, lots of fun new action footage. This is my big event movie of the summer. I'm not really excited about anything other than this:

http://youtu.be/nPOhVCVA-uU

Holy shit, they used "Cherry Bomb"????? THAT IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. The soundtrack for this movie is shaping up to be pants-dropping fantastic.

I was talking to a friend today about how the retro soundtrack (Spirits in the Sky, Cherry Bomb) seem hilariously appropriate for this movie even with the advanced sci-fi imagery.

The use of Hooked On A Feeling in the first trailer really set the proper tone.

I'm so ducking disappointed he chose to waste his last stand in a goddamn SOCCER thread. What a waste.

If you listen to the wind you can still her him bitching about Rocket Raccoon.

• Like 2

Gunn confirmed on twitter that Nathan is in the movie, and not playing Nova.

Firefly was too perfect and beautiful for this fallen world.

I get the feeling its more a cameo than a real role. Not sure why anyone would think he was playing Rider. He is too old for that role, and the role that actually would have fit him best was Starlord.