DVDVR Message Board

Shocker: Ian Rotten didn't pay Jeff Jarrett at IWA last night

I don't think people were seriously considering this to be some type of work. Trying to launch a new company while being accused of assaulting a minor doesn't really seem like an angle.

Ah, I wasn't sure. This board isn't what it once was in regards to the intelligence of posters, and people love to holler work about anything.

I ain't no dumb cookie.

I don't think people were seriously considering this to be some type of work. Trying to launch a new company while being accused of assaulting a minor doesn't really seem like an angle.

Ah, I wasn't sure. This board isn't what it once was in regards to the intelligence of posters, and people love to holler work about anything.

I ain't no dumb cookie.

I apologize if you took my post negatively/as a shot at you, I was speaking in a general sense. 

I ain't no dumb cookie.

I apologize if you took my post negatively/as a shot at you, I was speaking in a general sense. 

I'm just messing. No worries, we're all good bubba. Appreciate the actual information you shared.

I can't help but to remember the time when Ian went off in the lockeroom after KOTDM 2009 and assaulted Thumbtack Jack. Fast forward five years and I guess he didn't like the tase of his own medicine. What are the chances of him actually following through with the charges?

Can Jarrett invite him to work out his debt by appearing for free in Global Force then have someone stiff the hell out of him? Who'd like to see Scott Steiner take liberties with Ian Rotten?

Not to be a dick, but is Scott still wrestling? Can he ever walk upright? Most muscle guys from that time are beyond broken down. Feed him to Brock and get it over with. . . In other news like this thread, the sun rose in the East today, will set in the west, and if you throw and apple in the air, it will land on the ground.

Can Jarrett invite him to work out his debt by appearing for free in Global Force then have someone stiff the hell out of him? Who'd like to see Scott Steiner take liberties with Ian Rotten?

Not to be a dick, but is Scott still wrestling? Can he ever walk upright? Most muscle guys from that time are beyond broken down. Feed him to Brock and get it over with. . . In other news like this thread, the sun rose in the East today, will set in the west, and if you throw and apple in the air, it will land on the ground.

BPP looked alright Saturday, but he also has shrunk quite a bit.

He just needed more ring time. He had no shortage of bookings so if it wasn't in IWA it would've been somewhere else.

Nah, you can't say that. You can't. You have no fucking clue if the last part of that statement could be true. IWA MS was at one time THE indy company in the mid south/mid west, no IWA MS, no getting noticed by ROH and Punk might still be wrestling with his friends in Chicago.

It's all hypothetical, there's no wrong or right. So I can absolutely say what I feel to be true.

Okay, hypothetically he could have became an astronaut. Maybe the greatest basketball player of all time. Who knows?

Punk doesn't have enough hops or handles to be the baskets balls GOAT

I'm begging someone with better Photoshop skills than I — please create a graphic of Lt. C.M. Punk, astronaut

"Best in the world — or any other he visits"....