DVDVR Message Board

Post WrestleMania XXX RAW.

The Natural

I think Vickie's departure is being a little undersold. It'd be neat if they tried to play off the "Real Estate Steve" story and bring him in sans make-up as the Smackdown/Raw GM, who reveals himself as Sting months down the road, when he's needed.

or General Manager/Real Estate baron Steven Borden just happens to know a friend who knows Sting... and Sting is never seen in the same place as Steve Borden

Frank Trigg?

Sting is probably my favorite wrestler of all-time. I liked him as a straight-up good guy. My least favorite periods of his career are probably Crow Sting and Wolfpac Sting.

I find no appeal in watching Sting wrestler Undertaker. It tarnishes his legacy as the biggest guy to never work for Vince. I would rather see him go back to TNA for a few more years. I generally like his work in TNA, which I see as enhancing his legacy rather than diminishing it, and I don't see the problem with him wrestling in a t-shirt.

I haven't had any use for Sting since he went in the rafters, personally. . . 

This was the biggest changing of the guard show since the post-WM 14 Raw. It was amazing from start to finish and one of the best and most historic shows of all-time. Oh, and we're seemingly getting a War Games very very soon. "THIS IS WAR!"

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2014/04/raw-4-7-14.html

Screens -

be3d4e319443991.jpg

01621e319440067.jpg

167695319444022.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/x18abkf2stl6k0mt56pbjriig5l5jooh

Holy shit that was the best RAW in like... forever.  4 NXT callups, Cesaro a Heyman guy, SHIELD full face turn, Paige!!!

Could do without Rose though, don't think his act is ready for prime time.

WWE's been on fucking fire lately.

• Like 1

Well, this show was awesome. 

Heyman is such a smug prick, and of course I mean that as a compliment. 

This was a good night for NXT wrestlers. I do wish Emma got Paige's spot, but then again, Paige is solid. I was hoping for a Scorpion Crosslock though because that move is the tits. 

I want at least one tag team match with Brock and Cesaro on one side and some dudes they can throw around, maybe like 3MB or Los Matadores, on the other side. Also, I would love to see Brock/Cesaro vs. Reigns/Rollins. Hell, even Brock/Cesaro vs. Batista/Orton holds allure for me. 

Show was pretty much exactly what you would expect from last nights results. The one exception being moving Cesaro to Heyman. Like he should have been when Axel got the spot. Should be interesting seeing the reactions to this from normal crowds. Good show.

The past two nights were total gamechangers for the WWE.

They built up a ton of awesome stars the past year or so by going really slowly. We now live in a world where eight of the ten top guys in the company are Daniel Bryan, The Shield, Cesaro and The Wyatts.

Also, Paige. Kudos.

Tonight's crowd was awesome, too.

So we don't get a Sting but at least Cesaro is the new #2 of the Dangerous Alliance. 

Now for the love of god give me War Games.

IT'S RIGHT THERE and it's not like they have to worry about buyrates. Take the risk. I bet that'd get people to sign up.

Paige's debut was pretty weak though. So she comes down the ramp with a badass theme looking all though and then

- just wanted to say congratulations

- i'm not ready (what?)

- botched finish

Overall a poorly executed segment

I haven't been this interested in or excited about the WWE since that episode of Raw where ECW invaded.  Of course I had to go to work right after that segment and the whole angle went to hell by the end of the show, but I was still interested in the product as a whole.  I didn't think I'd ever care about the company this much again, but after last night and tonight I'm really glad to be wrong.