DVDVR Message Board

Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery

KidKash202

I havent looked to see if it is still there but it was up in full on Youtube

Since my son uses my Youtube account too - Youtube couldn't wait to recommend it to me.

Uhhh..it's freakin' Scooby Doo so I'm not going to hold Russo booking against it. 

It was fun. Scooby and Shaggy ride an unconscious John Cena through a waterfall. What more do you want?

Sin Cara steals the show. He has a car, he speaks in flips and his grandfather wrestled a bear.

Uhhh..it's freakin' Scooby Doo so I'm not going to hold Russo booking against it. 

It was fun. Scooby and Shaggy ride an unconscious John Cena through a waterfall. What more do you want?

Sin Cara steals the show. He has a car, he speaks in flips and his grandfather wrestled a bear.

I'm in. That should be his gimmick on TV.

When I read Meltzer report on one of his daily updates that Mistico was mad about Hunico promoting this, I thought it was hilarious because

1) Meltzer made it sound like Mistico worked on it

2) Mistico might actually think he deserves credit for something

I don't think Punk was ever supposed to be in this one.  Too bad he got pulled from The Flintstones cause other than The Funkasaurus Brodus Clay, I'm not sure anybody else on the roster has an easier Flintstones name than CM Punkrock.