DVDVR Message Board

APRIL WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

ICP went to my high school a few years before I did and they totally played a huge concert there*

*every douche who went to a high school anywhere within 25 miles of Detroit.

Seriously I've heard this from at least half a dozen people over the years. Even if it was true why would you brag about it?

I didn't realize we had such a high Missouri population on this board.

Not just Missourians.  St. Louisans.  We're better than those namby-pamby Kansas City types, what with their designated hitters and drinking "pop" and calling it "40 Highway" and such.  But they did give us Harley Race, I'll give them that.  Don't get us started on the folks from Missourah.

• Like 1

I didn't realize we had such a high Missouri population on this board.

Not just Missourians.  St. Louisans.  We're better than those namby-pamby Kansas City types, what with their designated hitters and drinking "pop" and calling it "40 Highway" and such.  But they did give us Harley Race, I'll give them that.  Don't get us started on the folks from Missourah.

Since we have a lot of people from St. Louis. Is Missouri southern or midwestern? I'm from Vermont so I never dealt with this question until I moved to the Midwest.

Bryan Danielson is World Champion and Mason Ryan gets released. The WWE sure has changed a lot over the last few years.

Didn't Shaul Guerrero just return to the WWE fairly recently? I don't remember how she was in-ring, but I thought the Raquel Diaz gimmick was a pretty good fit for her and could have gotten over on the main roster.