DVDVR Message Board

APRIL WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

It's a hell of a lot better than shitty USA chopping it up like fuck. Don't complain. :)

No...it's really not. This is horrendous.

Nobody is holding a gun to your head and making you sit through it. You could switch to something else and then come back when someone else is on.

I could, but then I couldn't come online and bitch. You could also ignore my comments or block me if they are bothering you, so you're in the same boat chief.

No, I live for arguing especially when it comes to wrestling :lol:

• Like 1

Hold on, it's been five (5) years since Mania 25?! Where has my youth went? I remember freaking out when Shelton Benjamin flipped off that ladder like it was yesterday and now Bryan Danielson is about to become World Champion in the biggest company in the world. Wrestling is so fucking great,

• Like 1

Hold on, it's been five (5) years since Mania 25?! Where has my youth went? I remember freaking out when Shelton Benjamin flipped off that ladder like it was yesterday and now Bryan Danielson is about to become World Champion in the biggest company in the world. Wrestling is so fucking great,

I still remember watching ROH in high school and seeing Punk, Joe and Danielson tear things up. It's sad that only two out of the three went on to hold WWE gold while the third is lost in the vortex of TNA's bad booking. 

To be fair, Warrior's time block was only slightly longer than most other headliners.

Typical Jake btw. He got everything he wanted to get across in about 10 minutes, exited stage left and left the audience wanting. Although the part that killed me the most was the ten seconds Jake wandered away from the podium where his body language said "I'm here and this is really happening".

Yeah, the sad part is Wrestlecon was a pretty solid show outside of that match. Steen/Tanaka was a lot of fun. Main was dogshit, though. MASADA looked like he couldn't get out of there fast enough once it ended.

• Like 1

"Bryan has to go over, but how do we kill his heat?"

Oh shut your trap you contrarian buffoon, this was absolutely awesome. Me and the 90000 strong crowd will enjoy this great moment while you can sit in your corner and throw the rest of your toys out your pram

• Like 5

The people whining that the good guy won the wrong way can eat the largest dick in town.

I agree. He beat Triple H, Orton, and Batista -- clean -- in one WrestleMania. Short of ending the Streak and body slamming Big Show, what more could he have done tonight to make people happy?

• Like 4