DVDVR Message Board

APRIL WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

What I love about Kofi is he has both the weakest looking offense and the most protected finish in the whole company.  Has anyone ever kicked out of the SOS?

A heel turn wont help. Either he works a more realistic looking style or they bring back Saturday Morning Slam and give him some b.s. title.

RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY

I miss John Morrison. He was always good for at least one nutso good match a year. Remember that fucking ladder match with Sheamus? That shit was the best ladder match in forever. FOREVER. Was talking with a buddy and he mentioned Miz/Morrison would have been awesome during the Tag boom of last year, and he's right. Miz/Morrison vs. Rhodes Boys would have been good times and I think the Miz sucks. And I'm pretty sure current a No Fuck Givin' Goldust vs. John Morrison singles match would have been da goods. 

And Morrison would be the perfect dude to feed to the Shield. He could be parkouring over some boxes and then WHAMO SUPER MAN PUNCH TO THE FACE.

• Like 5

Wow that's a really, really great promo. I like the little nod to his daddy being a Captain, as well.

I saw this as a related video, and expected another creepy promo...

... but it turns out Bray is just a bro who loves state fairs and fishing.

• Like 1

Ask him if they shot that movie he was in inside the Target. Tell him Death Valley Driver made you do it.

At least Shane's kids are alive and he's only on his first marriage.

FYI, this was in reference to someone posting the same question about said movie before. Just trying to be funny. In the realm of wrestlers, Shane is a pretty solid dude, even if I could give two shits about his ring work for the most part. 

You know what HASN'T been played up? Of course for a reason since Cena is a face. But.......

Just by watching this you can see how much of pre-cult leader Bray Wyatt was inspired by Robert Mitchum's Max Cady from the original Cape Fear. A little of DeNiro from the remake as well.

• Like 1

If anyone would get royalties off the YES thing (... and they can't, because, well, it's the word "YES!"), it's Diego Sanchez.

Bryan/WWE lifted it from him and blew it up from there.

Gonna have to keep an eye out next time I'm at a Meijer for one of those.

Yeah, it's easily the best way to wear a wrestling shirt that isn't a wrestling shirt. I just hope DBry is getting paid.

It's college sports, nobody responsible for the revenue actually gets paid.
  • Like 11