DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers: 4 Apr 2014

Dolfan in NYC

Looks like it's going to be a massive video package heavy show. 

* Hulk Hogan comes out to huge cheers and tapes an in-ring segment for SmackDown. He talks about some of his WrestleMania memories and hypes up the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania XXX.

* Dolph Ziggler defeated Titus O’Neil.

* Cesaro and Jack Swagger defeated Los Matadores.

Hogan is really pushing this battle royal it almost makes me think he's gonna be the one to win it. He's gonna be a surprise entrant and win the whole thing since he can't bump like why Iron Sheik won the battle royal at 17. Then Hogan will die because he will try to slam the trophy.

Or finish the 20 page paper to finish the school work part of your Masters degree. Who's with me? Doesn't it sound like a good time? Bibliographies! Footnotes!

*sigh* I hope I finish before Sunday at least...

• Like 5

Cesaro bumps like a maniac for Matadores lucha flying. Zeb gets pissed and slaps him. Cesaro goes Beast Mode and running Euros a Matador six times then gutwrenches the shit out of him, gets the chant in that was cut off earlier due to said flying. Everyone chants "Cesaro" and chants along with "We the People". 

If you still think he didn't deserve to win March Madness...

Cesaro bumps like a maniac for Matadores lucha flying. Zeb gets pissed and slaps him. Cesaro goes Beast Mode and running Euros a Matador six times then gutwrenches the shit out of him, gets the chant in that was cut off earlier due to said flying. Everyone chants "Cesaro" and chants along with "We the People". 

If you still think he didn't deserve to win March Madness...

So being an ineffective heel and leaching face reactions is commendable now?

Just kidding in case any goons don't do the sarcasm thing.

Well, a lot didn't happen on Smackdown, though what did happen was good (and Cesaro is amazing and should be an official face soon, maybe at Mania). There isn't a lot to talk about, so... I think I'll take the opportunity to talk about my guy Dean Ambrose.

Listen to how calm, honest, and authentic Ambrose sounds as a baby-face while still putting the SHIELD over. It's amazing because he's so diabolical. You know he doesn't mean that nice-guy shit! You know he's thinking horrible things and probably imagining himself gouging the eyes of the interviewer and cameramen. This unreasonable nutcase will be top heel in WWE at some point in the coming years. I can't wait to see him in a good long match with John Cena, but patience is a virtue.