DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 1st IS NO STRIKE DAY

RIPPA

He thinks you can't make a good chilli with beans in it so he's clearly an escaped mental patient.

And what exactly would a native of Canada know about making chilli? Stick to your poutine or whatever you guys call that crap.

He thinks you can't make a good chilli with beans in it so he's clearly an escaped mental patient.

And what exactly would a native of Canada know about making chilli? Stick to your poutine or whatever you guys call that crap.

You keep saying Canada. It isn't fucking funny. It's not even clever. Not even remotely. 

• Like 5

"Location New Mexico"

These erratic posts are starting to make a whole lot of sense.

il_570xN.421565533_4aok.jpg

Sorry, haven't done any speed since high school. Funny true story, since my buddy and I were big into the sciences (especially chemistry), we used to make our own biphetamine in his bathroom sink. (That's "black beauties" to all you kids). If the stuff came out slightly pink it meant there was still sulfuric acid present and it would give you the runs for a week. Nasty stuff, but it would wire you up for hours.

You keep saying Canada. It isn't fucking funny. It's not even clever. Not even remotely. 

It gets the desired reaction, thanks for playing.

• Like 1

In the interest of peace and fair play I am putting several people on ignore and going back to what I do best, bringing THE CONTENT. The four of you know who you are, as of now you are dead, dead, dead to me.

When can we look forward to a "WWF Wrestlers as Masters of the Universe" thread?

I guess whenever you get around to posting one. MOTU is not my thing.