DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: ELITE EIGHT - CENA vs. REIGNS

JOHN CENA vs. ROMAN REIGNS  

136 members have voted

1. 1. THE FRANCHISE vs. THE FUTURE FRANCHISE

10 Years Strong, Never Give UP! R TIME = NOW

I like Reigns a lot but give the edge to Cena with the great Cena/Bryan match and unforgettable promo before it and Cena/Cesaro being my favorite match of this year so far among other good-great performances throughout.

Lets go Cena, overcome those odds one more time!

• Like 1

Who is Damien Sandow all of a sudden.. The Great Khali? He's an alright worker, jeez.

As I've mentioned several times, I would much rather watch Khali. I hated Rhodes Scholars, thought it was easily the worst thing about Hell No. Hated the feud with Cody. Hate his ring work. Hate his gimmick. Hate his promos. Generally think he's the worst guy on the roster by a large margin.

Cena got the only match of his I have ever liked n

Who is Damien Sandow all of a sudden.. The Great Khali? He's an alright worker, jeez.

As I've mentioned several times, I would much rather watch Khali. I hated Rhodes Scholars, thought it was easily the worst thing about Hell No. Hated the feud with Cody. Hate his ring work. Hate his gimmick. Hate his promos. Generally think he's the worst guy on the roster by a large margin.

Cena got the only match of his I have ever liked n

You probably would have hated the match if Sandow won.

My argument for Cena here is simple: I would trust Cena and Reigns to be awesome in a number of situations after seeing their work this year (on RAW, on PPV, in tags), but I would only trust Cena if I needed a great one-on-one bout to headline a major PPV. Cena knows how to work big fights. Reigns hasn't really been given the chance and was good in limited showings - his work against Batista at the end of the Rumble was promising - but Cena is still better. 

Cena has had the better year. I know that. But I'm just so tired of him, and I don't really care about him or his matches.

Did you not care about his match at SummerSlam? Did you not care about the match with Cesaro?

Yes, but not because of him.

That said, those two matches probably put Cena over the top for me.

I voted for Reigns. Dont get me wrong Im a Jon Cena fan but Reigns is like Cena in 03 he's so much fun to watch cuz he's just about there you know. The Wrestlemania match between the two in a couple years is gonna be sweet.

Don't you want to see who he starts trolling next? Does he join Fowler's anti-Sandow crusade? Does he try to get an early jump on the anti-Cesaro train?

I will blow up the tracks with dynamite, Nanking Railway style, if FSW or anyone else tries to do this. 

John Cena was just on your t.v. and he was very concerned about whether you are smart enough to understand what his current feud is about and super concerned about how your dumb stupid incomprehension might effect his livelihood.

Are you just going to take that?  Roman Reigns could give half a fuck what you "feel" about what he's doing.  He gives you at least that much respect to, like, make up your own damned mind.

Vote Reigns: He doesn't give a fuck about you!

It really comes down to who would I rather watch right now. Reigns is fresh, and he had a breakout year this year. Cena had a good year too, but Reigns simply had a better one.

In my defense that could have been a reference to any Cena promo from any Raw two weeks away from any PPV over the last few years.

Hey everyone!  John Cena wants you to know that he enjoys when some people cheer him and some people boo him, because he knows that either way you RESPECT HIS EFFORT!!!!!

How about this: if Cena wins this I'll retire the Wyatt and Shield trolling until March 1st 2015? I swear it on Luis Suarez' buck teeth.

I still haven't voted, and it is tied. How do we hold you to this?

I swore on Luis Suarez. That would be like Fowler swearing on Joss Whedon or BigFresh swearing on Rush Limbaugh

Since Cristobal brought up tonight's  RAW, (which you're not supposed to do while the show is airing and so his vote should probably be erased) I guess we have no choice but to mention that tonight John Cena did something and then a little later The Shield did something.

One of those things was lame and tired and really super dull and one of them was FUCKINGAMAZING!!@!@!#!#(I$()@$U)$)@!)(U$)($U)

• Like 1