DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: R2 Match 15: REIGNS vs. CASAS

ROMAN REIGNS vs. NEGRO CASAS  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What to do.

Casas matches I have watched this year have all met my already high expectations. Reigns repeatedly exceeded low ones. I think it's really amazing to watch someone improve literally every week before our eyes, but just because someone is constantly getting better, it doesn't mean they are already great. I wouldn't begrudge a person voting for Reigns by any means because he has had a tremendous year, and I have a feel that next year he will cruise through this round if he keeps on his current trajectory. 

This matchup is kind of like the 89 Pistons vs. young Jordan. It's not quite there yet for Jordan, but once it happens, it's over. 

God fucking damnit. Well the damage is done now.

Dylan - does it give you the option to "delete your vote" (right under the poll results)

It does for me but that might only be for admins and mods

Dylan - does it give you the option to "delete your vote" (right under the poll results)

Think that's an admin and mods option, all it tells me is "You have already voted in this poll".

Think that's an admin and mods option, all it tells me is "You have already voted in this poll".

Yeah - I think we can fix it but I am going to let jae break things first.

Then if necessary I can try

Yeah, it was an option. 

The polls I did where I didn't tick the "Make votes public" box, I had the option to change the vote count manually. I guess because this public, I can't delete votes, unless Rippa knows a secret way.