DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: R2 Match 14: LESNAR vs. REGAL

BROCK vs. WILLIAM REGAL  

118 members have voted

1. 1. THE BEAST vs. THE MAN'S MAN

I think I liked the Regal v Cesaro match, as well as the pre match promo more than anything Brock did in the voting period, Brock is one of my favorite dudes when he is around, but Regal as a whole has been very entertaining all year around. 

• Like 1

Here's where the bullshit with HHH finally makes a difference, and the "quality vs. quantity" argument works against Bahhhhrrrrrraahhhhhhk instead of for him. Regal hasn't had a single moment in the voting period that I didn't actively love, including his announcing, which probably shouldn't count but fuck it.

I voted for Brock, but this is probably the hardest decision yet.  Neither of them did much, but I loved everything both of them did.  I guess I picked Brock because I'm terrified that he would find out I voted against him and break my thumbs.

The finger work in the Ohno match is probably the single most memorable and unique thing I saw in a match this year, and I give Regal as much credit as anyone wrestling for the warm reception of NXT Arrival. His commentary is a revelation. 

A vote against Brock is a vote against all that is surprising and chaotic about wrestling.  Regal continues to be a great stepping stone for the NXT guys and is one of the best commentators they have on the roster, but Brock is a difference maker.  He changes the atmosphere every time his music hits.

• Like 1

The finger work in the Ohno match is probably the single most memorable and unique thing I saw in a match this year, and I give Regal as much credit as anyone wrestling for the warm reception of NXT Arrival. His commentary is a revelation. 

Thank you for so thoroughly, yet subtly destroying my voting for Brock for the continued health of my thumbs.  Regal would be much more likely to break my thumbs, and now I'm wondering how I'm going to earn a living when I can't type.

I love that Brock has so few matches this year that Jae had to resort to using a backstage segment for his representative sample in the 2nd fucking round. Dude hasn't even wrestled enought to have a match for every round.

I voted for Brock, mainly out of fear.

If both of them came to Casa del Ultimo Necro, I would welcome Lord Regal in and have a cup of tea and discuss the finer points of the Saxon discography.

If Brock came to my house, I'd run and wouldnt stop running until I was dead.

• Like 2

-Brock v. Punk

-Brock's primal scream

-Brock almost killing Miz with a chair

-Brock telling Paul to "say something stupid"

-Brock getting in extra chair shots on Show, because why not?

-Brock treating Mark Henry like Colin Delaney

Vote Brock

Who the hell is affraid of Brock Lesnar? He couldn't beat Triple H or John Cena, Undertaker stabbed him in the hand like a jabrone, not to mention he got handled by this guy, who looks like a former child star that just finished a quick stint on Dr. Drew's Celeb Rehab

cmpunkwwesummerslampressconferencei0yw4j

• Like 2

I like Regal and I'm still pissed they had Brock beat down Henry three times. Voted Regal

Yeah, Brock using Henry as his personal Colin Delany is a strike against him.

Also, after someone said they wanted Regal v Konnor, I really want to see the Ascension start to bully Regal, only for Cesaro to make the save. Regal/Cesaro for NXT Champs!