DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: R2 Match 13: BIG E. vs. LUKE HARPER

BIG E. vs. LUKE HARPER  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Let's go.

I am by far the biggest Big E mark on this board but there is really no way I can justify picking him over Harper.

Someone needs to do those 30 Seconds of Fury videos that is just Harper kicking dudes in the face

harper.gif

Big E. Langston was awesome in NXT, but he still hasn't managed to make a big impact on the big leagues, yet. I can't even think of one match of his that really stood out.

Hopefully he will be able to get his groove back by next year's March Madness.

I love Big E...but Luke Harper is the motherfucker, bubba. Seriously. The more I think about Harper, the more I think that this guy is the future of WWE. Like, I remember how back in the day thinking that Mike Awesome was going to be the biggest star ever. Luke Harper is 1000 times better than that.

Harper does some indy-ish stuff sometimes that I think takes away from his character, but otherwise he's been great. Apart from his twitter, I fail to see anything special about Big E at all. Sorry, Rippa.

Winning the IC title was probably the worst thing that happened to him

Harper. Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Has he dropped that permanently? I haven't seen him do it in a while. Seems like it was starting to get a face reaction so it would make sense why he would stop it. Still, I hope it comes back b/c I always loved the Gator Roll into the headlock with the creepy "yeah yeah yeah yeah".

It seems like it takes a long time for the super heavyweights to put it all together (i.e. Henry, Show). Big E has a lot of potential but he isn't there yet. My hope is they don't start jobbing him out and/or put him in ridiculous angles to take away his aura. The tools are all present.

I wasn't big on Harper when he first popped up. I felt his offense looked a little soft. Then he started really laying it in. Big fan.

I love big Luke, he has improved all year and is Top 3 in WWE for me at the minute.

Big E has had his moments, but just seemed to chug along not really doing much, particularly recently where he has taken a back seat to the Real American's issues.