DVDVR Message Board

SD Spoilers for March 14th 2014

ChesterCopperpot

It sucks that this feud really just started getting kicked into high gear right when the Shield is breaking up. I think they could get some more mileage out of it. I've enjoyed this feud the most thus far this year too.

It sucks that this feud really just started getting kicked into high gear right when the Shield is breaking up. I think they could get some more mileage out of it. I've enjoyed this feud the most thus far this year too.

It looks more like the Shield is turning face rather than breaking up.  Between the Main Event and the Smackdown spoilers, it looks like they might have dropped the "animosity within the Shield" angle. Which is what they should do. 

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN???

oie_12181942_ZGFth_Sgc.jpg

His name is John Vernon and he is very old and very confused.

He wandered off last week and we need to find him.

Sometimes he  can't see well because of his browvalanche.

He may answer to Dean, Dean Wormer, Mr. Big, Mayor, Chief, Superintendent, Fletcher, Warden, Colonel, or if you're Canadian Wojeck.

That battle royal is such a good call and might be awesome depending on how it's built.

They've got a lot of guys they absolutely need to get on the show. But it's really hard to put them all together in a three hour window. With Bray taking on Cena, how do you put in Harper and Rowan? With a triple threat main event looming, you can't really have a triple threat before that, so where do you put The Shield? Then there are guys like Henry and Kane and The Rhodes Boys and Dolph and Show who really should get on the card, too. 

There are so many really fun angles they can tie in together now. Shield vs. Harper/Rowan showdown? Kane trying to take out Reigns? Rusev going on a big run? Etc.

Also, I'm getting the sense from the photos and video from this dark match that The Shield and The Wyatts really love working with each other and are having a total blast.

Can you imagine if there's some sort of rematch or something along the lines with The Shield getting the upper hand and gloating with the lantern and sheep mask like that? That would seriously blow minds.

What if The Shield isn't really going to break up, but are still put in a match against each other at Mania for the US Title by Kane to try to further break up the group? This allows them to have the match, continue to tease tension for a few more months, but more importantly, allows them to continue feuding with The Wyatts after Mania.

I fucking love that they have Rollins as a guy whom wrestling against is "punishment". I was so worried he would be the forgotten member of the Shield 6 months ago.

Also cool that WWE sees Shield vs. Wyatt's as big enough to get people to stick around for the dark match.

I wish there was footage of the creative meeting or the backstage monitor or wherever when Vince, Triple H, and Co. realized just how special the Shield is. Because I bet when they were put together, they thought of them as just another Nexus with maybe a 6 month shelf life.

Really fun show. Trips promo was great. I loved The Shield truly bonding over kicking Sandow's ass. Tag match was fun stuff too.

I watched Ziggler vs Del Rio on mute but it seemed like a hell of a match, and Dolph's post-match promo showed good fire.

I think The Shield don't get into the battle royale. I'm also not thinking of  Triple Threat as I doubt they'd want two of them. What if Kane borrows Harper and Rowan and you do a six-man?

• Like 1