DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: R2 Match 1: DEVITT vs. ZAYN

PRINCE DEVITT vs. SAMI ZAYN  

108 members have voted

1. 1. PICK THE ONE I LIKE

Kahn vs. Dunkan vs. Justin Credible, Three Way Dance!

ICP could schedule this for their Meeting of the Juggaloos or Choke-a-mania or Hack-a-mania or whatever it's called, and I wouldn't bat an eye.  BOOK IT!

As far as who's the better wrestler I'd say it's razor close. Now who had the better year? That's easy, Generico. The Bullet Club sounds cool on paper but it hasn't worked for me. I just don't want constant interference in NJPW.

DEVITT vs. DUNKAN DISORDARLY(Who just beat Khan Kussion for worst name)

I already voted for Zayn...because it's Zayn.  But everything about this picture makes me laugh like crazy: dude standing angrily, shirtlessly next to the ironing board like he can't face ironing his shirt before going to work.  And the androgynous referee lurking in the background going "I wonder if he's going to iron that shirt."

• Like 1

It's ok. We know Devitt will get at least one.

It wouldn't bother me if he didn't, I was just mildly surprised.

'My God' was just typical internet hyperbole, I guess. Gotta get into the spirit of MM.

Check his Twitter. When not defending Meltzer from people that aren't talking to him hes answering tweets that aren't addressed to him about Devitt going to TNA or WWE

That would require me checking Rovert's twitter though, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to do that.

LOL. FSW stalks rovert's twitter.

Like a dying animal that keeps running its head into a tree. Maybe it doesn't know it's there. Maybe it just wants to die. Either way it's no less tragic.

LOL. FSW stalks rovert's twitter.

Like a dying animal that keeps running its head into a tree. Maybe it doesn't know it's there. Maybe it just wants to die. Either way it's no less tragic.

He pops up on my suggested people to follow thingy (also how I found you). And it's like a goldmine of weirdness.

DEVITT vs. DUNKAN DISORDARLY(Who just beat Khan Kussion for worst name)

I already voted for Zayn...because it's Zayn.  But everything about this picture makes me laugh like crazy: dude standing angrily, shirtlessly next to the ironing board like he can't face ironing his shirt before going to work.  And the androgynous referee lurking in the background going "I wonder if he's going to iron that shirt."

Don't miss the drunken roommate passed out in his underwear behind him.  "That shit was fine in college, but, dude, you need to get a real job and actually help out on the cable and light bills, man.  I know, I know you pay your half of the rent.  Most of the time.  But, really?  Fuck, I don't have time for this, I have to go to work."

• Like 1