DVDVR Message Board

DIRTSHEETZ~! THREAD

RIPPA

My dad.  Watching him text is painful.  Watching him trying to read his texts ia even more painful.

I got a text message from my mom once. My reaction to that was the same as it was to when the Higgs Boson was discovered.

My dad has a flip phone and when I was trying to decide if I should upgrade him to a smartphone, I wasn't too sure since he's not tech savvy and then I noticed while re-watching Breaking Bad that Walter White had the SAME flip-phone! He's gonna keep that flip-phone! Not to mention I made his ringtone "Freebird", which I'm sure he doesn't even know what song that is, especially since its one of those digital ringtones.

Speaking of The Streak, Dave and Bryan just went on and on about the crowd reaction and how it couldn't have been what WWE expected to happen. Wut? They never actually got into detail about what the reaction SHOULD have been.. only that WWE couldn't have been happy with it. Wut?

Speaking of The Streak, Dave and Bryan just went on and on about the crowd reaction and how it couldn't have been what WWE expected to happen. Wut? They never actually got into detail about what the reaction SHOULD have been.. only that WWE couldn't have been happy with it. Wut?

The timing of that three count was pretty poor. Though the shocked reactions were still great. It wouldn't have been difficult to get the crowd to buy the chance it could end and be into the match when the three count happened. After the F5 Brock could have picked Taker back up and tombstoned him. That and when Brock went for the pin he should have done the old Taker move of crossing the guys arms before doing the pin. I'm surprised they didn't think to do that at the end. 

Wait, nobody gets cut anymore?

Poor Chris Hero.

I really want to believe that Johnny Ace meant to sign a bunch of people to 3-year deals but messed up the paperwork and signed them to 30-year deals and he also forgot to include a termination clause.

• Like 1

I wanted a Vectrex when I was a kid.

I got Colecovision instead.

Yes, I'm old.

It wasn't a bad gamble.  Intellevision taught us that the suffix "vision" meant it was, like, more powerful and George Plimptony.

George Plimpton was my idol growing up. 

No, wait, I'm thinking of Bill Plympton.

Atari 2600 guy here.  I owned Pac-Man, E.T., AND Raiders Of The Lost Ark on that system.

Can you get the Network on the N64?

The technical difficulties of the N64 are making WWE bypass it and go straight to the original NES. The WWE Network app download will include a free copy of Duck Hunter.

• Like 1