DVDVR Message Board

DIRTSHEETZ~! THREAD

RIPPA

It's complete bullshit, there is no way WWE will be sold while Vince is alive. To me the stock bump WWE got from that news is just further proof that a lot of stock value is just blind speculation and people playing follow the leader. I'm sure anyone who bought their first shares of WWE stock yesterday thinking they're about to get bought it is going to feel stupid when the stock prices starts coming back down and WWE doesn't get sold.

I don't find it beyond the realm of possibility that someone would make an offer for the company.

But I really can't imagine Vince responding in any way other than "go fuck yourself."

LETHAL LOCKDOWN:  MVP & WOLVES & WILLOW (Jeff Hardy under a mask) vs. BRO MANS & BOBBY ROODE & AUSTIN ARIES

The finish saw Dixie's surprise from New York give Bobby Roode a rock bottom and MVP pinned Roode with a Yakuza kick.  Entrances were MVP vs. Aries first, then Robbie E, Eddie Edwards, Jessie Godderz, Davey Richards, Bobby Roode and finally Willow.  Willow came off the top of the cage onto everyone.  Then Dixie announced Bully Ray was her secret weapon as ref.  Bully wasn't a heel ref.  A lot of weapon usage such as garbage can lid.  

Look, this is TNA and everything....  but this recap, none of this makes any sense.  #thanksDave

Completely agree. The lack of proper sentence structure and not putting the quick bullet points in context ("She assumed Bully would be a heel ref but he wasn't, and eventually gave Bobby Roode a rock bottom leading to the finish..." for instance) would have helped this immensely.

• Like 1

I think this was already brought up once in this thread but third sourcing stuff is amazingly infuriating.

In doing a quick search to figure out who was in the Andre Battle Royal - This Story came up from Bleacher Report

You would imagine that a match of this caliber would have a significant place on the WrestleMania card, but, according to via F4WOnline (h/t LordsofPain.net), it may not even make the main show, as Marc Middleton of LordsofPain writes:

There is ZERO reason to credit Lords of Pain for a variety of reasons the biggest being - if you cover wrestling for a major website, F4WOnline should also be your first place to check (and LOP should be... well never...)

• Like 2

An

I think this was already brought up once in this thread but third sourcing stuff is amazingly infuriating.

In doing a quick search to figure out who was in the Andre Battle Royal - This Story came up from Bleacher Report

You would imagine that a match of this caliber would have a significant place on the WrestleMania card, but, according to via F4WOnline (h/t LordsofPain.net), it may not even make the main show, as Marc Middleton of LordsofPain writes:

There is ZERO reason to credit Lords of Pain for a variety of reasons the biggest being - if you cover wrestling for a major website, F4WOnline should also be your first place to check (and LOP should be... well never...)

And that's how rumors get out of hand since most sites like LOP end up twisting Observer/Insider/Torch's words.

The answer is always Sean Shannon.

Everyone who is familiar with Sean Shannon has read this, right?

I'm afraid to even look. I assume this has to do with Sean being transgendered?

The answer is always Sean Shannon.

Everyone who is familiar with Sean Shannon has read this, right?

I'm afraid to even look. I assume this has to do with Sean being transgendered?

Remove that and there's still a ton of stuff:

"My free time is mostly spent playing dance video games"

" I am deeply enamoured with the anime franchise Oh My Goddess!, and consider the female lead Belldandy as a role model for my own life"